- OMG, Salman\'s ex flame turns a vampPics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister IsabelIndia-Japan relations enter new eraVideo: Sonam Kapoor is scorching hot in Vogue September issue 2014Birthday girl Padma Lakshmi’s hot picsSuperstars Akshay and Aamir have contrasting work ethicsNude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kim K, Kelly Brook, Kate Upton leakedPICS: Oldest woman loves chocolates, sleeps for days!Priyanka Chopra can pack a punchMeet Bhandarkar’s Calendar Girl Akanksha
The fastest man on earth, Usain Bolt, is all set to make his date with India by involvin
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Popular TV series 'Game of Thrones' has finally got the green light from the Croatian film
- OMG, Salman's ex flame turns a vamp
- Pics: Salman Khan dances with ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif's sister Isabel
- Motion poster of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa revealed
- Video: Sonam Kapoor is scorching hot in Vogue September issue 2014
- Amitabh Bachchan hits 10-million milestone on Twitter
- Birthday girl Padma Lakshmi’s hot pics
- Superstars Akshay and Aamir have contrasting work ethics
- Nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kim K, Kelly Brook, Kate Upton leaked
Oldest human on earth, a Mexican woman, celebrated her 127th birthday on Sunday.
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l