- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Assuring "all possible help" to the Indian contingent at the Rio Olympic Games 2016, sched
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress-filmmaker Divya Khosla Kumar says that clothes for all body sizes should be showca
- Beyonce praised for empowering people through music
- 'Dishoom' packs a punch at box office
- Don't call dance songs item numbers: Aditi
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainment
- Milind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Salman mourns Rajjat Barjatya's death
- Hope to dub in my voice for Malayalam debut: Priya Anand
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu