- Bollywood hunks we loveDogs can be pessimists too!My action avatar in \'Bang Bang\' was self discovery,says HrithikExpansion plan for Lotus TemplePics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where\'Happy New Year\' talks with US mediaImages: Hot south indian actress Anushka Shetty getting married?Aamir wants no item girls in B-woodPics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bikeAditi gets into Chandramukhi mode
Star shuttlers Saina Nehwal and P V Sindhu hammered their respective rivals in straight ga
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The official trailer of director Ravi Kumar’s upcoming flick ‘Bhopal: A Prayer for Rai
- Bollywood hunks we love
- My action avatar in 'Bang Bang' was self discovery,says Hrithik
- 'Deadpool' set for release in 2016
- Pics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where
- 'Happy New Year' talks with US media
- Images: Hot south indian actress Anushka Shetty getting married?
- Aamir wants no item girls in B-wood
- Pics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bike
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr