- Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spatAamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji\'s MardaaniPoonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket ChallengeBachchan's cheer for KabaddiFurore over Kunal Khemu\'s controversial \'shiva\' tattooGauahar-Kushal relationship on the rocksTop con films of BollywoodGlobal Honour for King KhanKajol\'s day outPics: Katrina Kaif is voted the Sexiest Woman Alive
Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova booked her US Open third-round berth with a gri
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan comeback film is with Sanjay Gupta's action suspense thriller Jazba
- Kajol and Karan Johar bitter spat
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt to shoot intimate scenes for film?
- Aamir U-turn on Rani Mukerji's Mardaani
- Poonam Pandey sheds her clothes for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Bachchan's cheer for Kabaddi
- Furore over Kunal Khemu's controversial 'shiva' tattoo
- Gauahar-Kushal relationship on the rocks
- Top con films of Bollywood
Half-naked revellers pelted each other with tomatoes and bathed in red goo in Spain's Toma
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.