- Varun Dhawan night out with Natasha DalalKapil Sharma to become a fatherTop Bollywood Actresses who gave sexy Item NumbersPics: Eight onscreen love stories of Aish-AbhishekWallpapers related to Akshaya TritiyaMamta Kulkarni posed topless on the magazine cover, see picWhy very few guests were invited for Aishwarya-Abhishek wedding?See Salman Khan\'s latest pics from the sets of Bajrangi BhaijaanWhy Anushka Sharma is a bigger achiever than Virat Kohli?Katrina Kaif to make Cannes debut with Aishwarya
Indian tennis star Sania Mirza says she would do all it takes to maintain her world number
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Varun Dhawan rushed to hide his girlfriend Natasha Dalal from media when the two were caug
- Kapil Sharma to become a father
- Bollywood celebs mourn Ankit Keshri's death
- Top Bollywood Actresses who gave sexy Item Numbers
- Priyanka, Deepika to dance together
- Sanjay-Karan played imp role in Aish-Abhi's marriage!
- Lindsay Lohan stepmother beats father
- Pics: Eight onscreen love stories of Aish-Abhishek
- Jaya Bachchan had discovered Bold Mamta Kulkarni
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!