- 'Nimrat is an international actress'Mahhi loves making friendsFestival of Light Celebrates San Francisco’s Expanding Light Art SceneMercedes AMG GTS Launched in India at Rs 2.4 crore\'Besharam\' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girlShocking: Bigg B is surviving on just 25% of his liverIs Ranbir Kapoor scared of Salman Khan?Varun\'s dinner date with NatashaWedding bells for Preity Zinta!
Rohan Bopanna, who finished runner-up at the season-ending Finale, returned top-10 as he g
PM honors officials for effective governance Last Updated : 20 Oct 2012 08:50:37 PM IST File photo of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday honored officials for their outstanding performance with innovative approach towards leveraging 'Aadhaar' to improve the services delivering for more transparent efficient and effective governance.
The officials were honoured on the occasion of the launch of 'Aadhaar-enabled service delivery system' here in the presence of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Amitabh Kaushal- Deputy Commissioner, Ramgarh District, Jharkhand was awarded the first prize under the 'Aadhaar Governance Awards'.
He was honoured for leveraging Aadhaar Identity Infrastructure Platform for improvement of delivery services in implementation of various social sector programmes especially MGNERGA, distribution of stipend to students, PDS and social security pension scheme.
Second prize was awarded jointly given to Neetu Kumari Prasad - District Collector, and A Babu - Joint Collector of East Godawari District - Andhra Pradesh for innovative work in undertaking an Aadhar enabled public distribution system pilot.
The third prize was given to Kunal Kumar, District Collector Aurangabad-Maharashtra, for implementing Aadhar enabled payment for various pension schemes run by the Central government and the state government of Maharashtra.
"Aadhaar Excellence award" was also given to A P Hota, Managing Director and CEO NPCI for initiatives taken in implementation of Aadhar enabled payment system pilot in Jharkhand and also for contribution of NPCI as Authentication Service Agency to various banks.
Harpreet Singh, Commissioner Civil Supplies- Government of Andhara Pradesh, was awarded for innovative work in executing the Aadhaar enabled public distribution system pilot in East Godawari District in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aadhaar Excellence award was also given to P Jayadevan - Chief Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Rajesh Agrawal - Secretary IT Government of Maharashtra and Bank of India.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Nimrat Kaur co-star Akshay Kumar feels that she an international actress.
- Mahhi loves making friends
- 'Besharam' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft
- ‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girl
- Shocking: Bigg B is surviving on just 25% of his liver
- Shilpa thanks Raj Kundra for being her 'bestest friend'
- Hrithik in Kabir Khan's next?
- Varun's dinner date with Natasha
- Akshay yet to decide on remake of 'Kaththi'
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of