- Bollywood hunks we loveDogs can be pessimists too!My action avatar in \'Bang Bang\' was self discovery,says HrithikExpansion plan for Lotus TemplePics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where\'Happy New Year\' talks with US mediaImages: Hot south indian actress Anushka Shetty getting married?Aamir wants no item girls in B-woodPics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bikeAditi gets into Chandramukhi mode
Star shuttlers Saina Nehwal and P V Sindhu hammered their respective rivals in straight ga
Badal launches scathing attack on Congress Last Updated : 18 Feb 2013 11:41:30 PM IST File photo of Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal.
Trashing apprehensions about his health, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Monday took a dig at state Congress chief Amarinder Singh saying even today the Congress leader was finding it hard to keep pace with his campaigning.
The chief minister launched a full frontal attack on the state Congress chief in all the political rallies he attended today, as part of his campaigning for February 23 bypoll of this constituency.
He claimed the Congress party would meet the same fate in the state that it had met in UP, Bihar, West Bengal and a few other states earlier.
"Congress as a party is about to disappear from the political map of the country and Congressmen in Punjab were already worried about their political future," he said.
Addressing a rally, Badal said the Congress had still not recovered from the "bolt from the Akali blue" which it got during the last Assembly polls and they are set for an unprecedented rout in Moga now."
Parkash Singh Badal launches scathing attack on Congress:
Badal took a dig at Amarinder's references to his (Badal's) health and said,"I can understand that Captain Sahib (Amarinder) must be feeling rather low after losing two back to back elections to a man whom he had described as too old.
"Even today, he is finding it hard to keep pace with my campaigning. I know he must feel very bad about it and that is why I don't mind his desperate references to my health and age," he said.
The chief minister said that the state Congress president had set wrong precedent by asking his party legislators not to avail of the development funds and schemes of the Punjab government.
"He has issued dictatorial diktats to his party legislators against meeting me as chief minister or Sukhbir as deputy chief minister. As a result, the Congress legislators had not been forthcoming to avail the various development schemes of the government," the veteran Akali leader said.
This diktat, born out of a personal grudge, has paralysed their legislators and they are not able to address the problems of their areas, fearing disciplinary action.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The official trailer of director Ravi Kumar’s upcoming flick ‘Bhopal: A Prayer for Rai
- Bollywood hunks we love
- My action avatar in 'Bang Bang' was self discovery,says Hrithik
- 'Deadpool' set for release in 2016
- Pics: Shahrukh beats Salman and Aamir Khan; find out where
- 'Happy New Year' talks with US media
- Images: Hot south indian actress Anushka Shetty getting married?
- Aamir wants no item girls in B-wood
- Pics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bike
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr