- Tips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 11:33:06 PM IST Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister and SAD President Sukhbir Singh Badal on Tuesday claimed that Moga by-election would prove to be the last election battle of state Congress chief Capt Amarinder Singh as after a humiliating defeat he would not dare to contest elections.
In an interaction with media persons before presiding over Shaheed Bachan Singh Memorial Kabaddi Cup here, Badal claimed that Captain's political fortune was certain to plunge after the results of Moga by-election as SAD-BJP was all set to register a resounding win of more than 50,000 votes.
He said that an easy going politician Amarinder has failed miserably in different elections right from Punjab Vidhan Sabha elections held last year and would not dare to enter in any electoral battle in future too.
He advised Amarinder to announce his retirement from active politics to pursue his other 'interests'.
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Singh Badal
Ridiculing the Captain's claim of win in Moga by-poll, Badal described it as "mungeri lal's dream" and said that Captain was in habit of making tall claims every time he entered in any political campaign but always faced defeat.
Badal pointed out that Punjab Congress leaders were taking refuge in leveling various accusations keeping in view the certain and massive defeat in Moga by-election but they would never succeed.
Replying to a query regarding supporting the candidature of any particular leader for Prime Minister, the SAD President categorically said that Akali Dal was oldest and tested constituent of NDA and it would fully endorse the candidature of NDA's choice.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal will start campaigning for the Moga by-election from February 14 to 21, a party spokesman said here.
Badal will address six rallies daily in the favour of SAD-BJP combine candidate Joginder Pal Jain.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel