- The Lunchbox named best film in TorontoHow Malala Yousafzai was sot dead:See in picsShocking pictures of Peshawar school attackFarha to replace Salman in 'Bigg Boss 8'Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fansSchoolchildren observe silenceFirst official poster 'Roy' revealedInteresting pics of Salman Khan in 2014Abbey Clancy expecting second childJennifer Lawrence most searched celebrity
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 11:33:06 PM IST Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister and SAD President Sukhbir Singh Badal on Tuesday claimed that Moga by-election would prove to be the last election battle of state Congress chief Capt Amarinder Singh as after a humiliating defeat he would not dare to contest elections.
In an interaction with media persons before presiding over Shaheed Bachan Singh Memorial Kabaddi Cup here, Badal claimed that Captain's political fortune was certain to plunge after the results of Moga by-election as SAD-BJP was all set to register a resounding win of more than 50,000 votes.
He said that an easy going politician Amarinder has failed miserably in different elections right from Punjab Vidhan Sabha elections held last year and would not dare to enter in any electoral battle in future too.
He advised Amarinder to announce his retirement from active politics to pursue his other 'interests'.
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Singh Badal
Ridiculing the Captain's claim of win in Moga by-poll, Badal described it as "mungeri lal's dream" and said that Captain was in habit of making tall claims every time he entered in any political campaign but always faced defeat.
Badal pointed out that Punjab Congress leaders were taking refuge in leveling various accusations keeping in view the certain and massive defeat in Moga by-election but they would never succeed.
Replying to a query regarding supporting the candidature of any particular leader for Prime Minister, the SAD President categorically said that Akali Dal was oldest and tested constituent of NDA and it would fully endorse the candidature of NDA's choice.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal will start campaigning for the Moga by-election from February 14 to 21, a party spokesman said here.
Badal will address six rallies daily in the favour of SAD-BJP combine candidate Joginder Pal Jain.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Though the film The Lunchbox couldn't do much on box office it has been hailed by all thos
- I am ready for performance-oriented films: Sonakshi Sinha
- Big B is the king of Twitter: report
- Farha to replace Salman in 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fans
- First official poster 'Roy' revealed
- Interesting pics of Salman Khan in 2014
- Abbey Clancy expecting second child
- Jennifer Lawrence most searched celebrity
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer