- Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friendsHrithik, Sussanne spotted togetherBipasha Basu cooks pasta at Delhi Half MarathonArpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's Aashram
FC Goa scored a goal in each half to down a fighting FC Pune City to move to the fourth p
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 11:33:06 PM IST Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister and SAD President Sukhbir Singh Badal on Tuesday claimed that Moga by-election would prove to be the last election battle of state Congress chief Capt Amarinder Singh as after a humiliating defeat he would not dare to contest elections.
In an interaction with media persons before presiding over Shaheed Bachan Singh Memorial Kabaddi Cup here, Badal claimed that Captain's political fortune was certain to plunge after the results of Moga by-election as SAD-BJP was all set to register a resounding win of more than 50,000 votes.
He said that an easy going politician Amarinder has failed miserably in different elections right from Punjab Vidhan Sabha elections held last year and would not dare to enter in any electoral battle in future too.
He advised Amarinder to announce his retirement from active politics to pursue his other 'interests'.
Moga will be Amarinder's last poll: Sukhbir Singh Badal
Ridiculing the Captain's claim of win in Moga by-poll, Badal described it as "mungeri lal's dream" and said that Captain was in habit of making tall claims every time he entered in any political campaign but always faced defeat.
Badal pointed out that Punjab Congress leaders were taking refuge in leveling various accusations keeping in view the certain and massive defeat in Moga by-election but they would never succeed.
Replying to a query regarding supporting the candidature of any particular leader for Prime Minister, the SAD President categorically said that Akali Dal was oldest and tested constituent of NDA and it would fully endorse the candidature of NDA's choice.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal will start campaigning for the Moga by-election from February 14 to 21, a party spokesman said here.
Badal will address six rallies daily in the favour of SAD-BJP combine candidate Joginder Pal Jain.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Salman Khan is friends once again with his once upon a time rivals
- Hrithik, Sussanne spotted together
- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' sets
- Anushka, Sushant look refreshing in 'Chaar Kadam'
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
- I love coming to India: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.