- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Ten arrested in Hyderabad on charge of rioting Last Updated : 17 Aug 2013 08:16:25 AM IST File photo
Ten persons, mostly teenagers, were arrested on Friday on charge of rioting after they allegedly assaulted two constables when a college student was penalised for traffic violation in Langer Houz in Hyderabad.
According to police, one college student was fined Rs 350 by traffic police at Rethi Bowli area when they found that he was driving a car without proper documents.
The student, however, refused to pay the fine and started arguing with them. Later he called his friends, who allegedly assaulted the policemen.
Police had to used mild force to control the situation and later took into custody ten of them including the student concerned for rioting and under other sections of IPC.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit