- Shilpa turns fashion divaComplete list of Smart CitiesMaria replaces GiulinaGrand show of Major Poonia for IndiaAICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaarFriends and Friendship in BollywoodFriendship Day 2015 wallpapers and imagesShahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shootBipasha sizzles in bikini at MaldivesHow romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!
India's star player Joshana Chinappa in Australia's Melbourne city on Saturday stormed int
Prostitution racket busted Last Updated : 21 Jun 2013 08:04:06 PM IST File photo.
A high-profile prostitution racket operating from an apartment in a posh locality of Lokhandwala area in suburban Jogeshwari was busted last night after rescuing five models working in television serials, police said on Friday.
The prime suspect Imtiyaz Shaikh (34) and his two associates Israr Aalam (23) and Karan Munde (22) were arrested for running the prostitution racket and forcing the models-aged between 20 to 25 years-into the flesh trade, an officer at Oshiwara police station said.
The accused were booked under relevant sections of the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA), he said, adding that the flat in Meera Tower building was owned by one architect Shruti Mantri, who gave it on rent to a Pune-based software company in August last year.
"Imtiyaz Shaikh was caretaker of the guest house of the software company but was misusing it to run the sex racket. A number of IAS and IPS officers own flats in this building," he said.
According to police, acting on a tip off, a police officer posing as a customer contacted the trio, who quoted between Rs 5000 to 25000 for a girl.
The cop reached near the building last night when the trio took him along with them, police said adding that, "then a police team raided the flat on 14th floor and found the five girls. The girls claimed to have worked in television serials. One of them claimed to have got good roles in serials while the rest were extras."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty walk the ramp during the Amazon India Couture Week 2015 in
- Maria replaces Giulina
- Gordon begs for attending his girl friend's funeral
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
- Getting many acting offers post 'ABCD 2': Dharmesh
- AICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaar
- Friends and Friendship in Bollywood
- Watch Katrina in Phantom's new song 'Afghan Jalebi'
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that