- Irrfan turns suave for \'Jazbaa\'Mumbai Indians capture 2nd IPL titleSexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knotRicha Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at CannesSalman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding ReceptionPooja finishes 101 days of shootBreastfeeding protects kidsWho looks better with Sexy Deepika? Ranbir or Ranveer?Sex serine Regina to have fresh romance
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
School teacher molests teen girl Last Updated : 20 Mar 2013 09:35:47 PM IST File photo.
A Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) school teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old female student in school premises, the police said on Wednesday.
Allegedly, Pradeep Gupta (51) touched her body inappropriately in an NMC school at the Dipti Signal area in a slum colony, in eastern part of the city.
The girl gathered some courage after an awareness programme in her school and narrated this incident to a lady teacher, who informed the head of the school.
NMC school teacher arrested for molesting 15-year-old student:
Allegedly, Gupta had also abused some other girls whose parents approached the local corporator, who led them to lodge a police complaint yesterday.
Gupta, who was absconding since then, was arrested today afternoon from the Lakadganj area, the police said.
Offences under relevant section of the Indian Penal Code have been registered against the accused.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rapper Snoop Dogg, who is known for his controversial lyrics, says he does not regret his
- When Farhan puts ice cream face pack for dog to lick
- Irrfan turns suave for 'Jazbaa'
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or
- Cannes closes with glittering ceremony
- Sexy Vanessa facing tendinitis
- Kramer ties nuptial knot
- Richa Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at Cannes
- Salman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding Reception
A British man who had his head ripped off from his spine in a car crash has survived, a me
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and