- 2 States marriages in B’woodB’wood divas: Then and nowSanjay Dutt\'s angel is a stunnerHeropanti movie stillsKim K believes her big bum increases her sex appealSuccess party of \'Bhoothnath Returns\'PHOTOS:Syria most dangerous country than IraqRannvijay ties knot with Prianka, view picsPics: Deleted sex scenes from movie Ragini MMS2Spanking makes child misbehave
It took the best part of eight months and 84 minutes, but soon Gareth Bale began to repa
Life imprisonment in murder case Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 06:00:58 PM IST File Photo
A 26-year-old man was on Wednesday sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment in a murder case by a court in Karimnagar.Fast Track Judge A Prasada Raju awarded the sentence after Singaram Srinivas from Eesampalli village in Elkathurty mandal, was found guilty of killing one Eesampalli Kanakamma (40), who he suspected of practising black magic.The accused axed her to death on June 13, 2010 at her residence at Keshavapur.On a complaint by her husband, police arrested Srinivas and sent him to judicial custody. The court after examining as many as 21 witnesses, convicted the accused and also fined him with Rs 3000.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Popular small screen comedian Kapil Sharma’s Twitter account is bombarded with his fans
- Lady Gaga getting engaged soon?
- Bollywood babes in see-through dresses
- Meet British adult stars in PICS
- Deepika watches '2 States' with Ranveer
- 'Game of Thrones' adds adult stars to play prostitutes
- Bollywood’s second hottest wives, view pics
- Katrina Kaif says no to Cannes for Ranbir
- Chitrangada, Jyoti Randhawa officially divorced
Siberian Tiger is the largest living felid or cat species ever exist on the earth, it is d
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.