- Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birhtday with Varun DhawanRenault to launch LodgyThis is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
Michael Phelps might return to the pool for this year's World Championships.
Life imprisonment in murder case Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 06:00:58 PM IST File Photo
A 26-year-old man was on Wednesday sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment in a murder case by a court in Karimnagar.Fast Track Judge A Prasada Raju awarded the sentence after Singaram Srinivas from Eesampalli village in Elkathurty mandal, was found guilty of killing one Eesampalli Kanakamma (40), who he suspected of practising black magic.The accused axed her to death on June 13, 2010 at her residence at Keshavapur.On a complaint by her husband, police arrested Srinivas and sent him to judicial custody. The court after examining as many as 21 witnesses, convicted the accused and also fined him with Rs 3000.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shraddha Kapoor turned a year older on March 3rd and and was looking like the super cute b
- Bollywood criticises ban on beef in Maharashtra
- This is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?
- Giorgio Armani hits back at Madonna
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
- TV host Sara Gilbert welcomes baby
- PICS:Shahrukh in Delhi for Fan
- OMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?
- Aishwarya Rai's returns on Vogue India cover
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w