- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Life imprisonment in murder case Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 06:00:58 PM IST File Photo
A 26-year-old man was on Wednesday sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment in a murder case by a court in Karimnagar.Fast Track Judge A Prasada Raju awarded the sentence after Singaram Srinivas from Eesampalli village in Elkathurty mandal, was found guilty of killing one Eesampalli Kanakamma (40), who he suspected of practising black magic.The accused axed her to death on June 13, 2010 at her residence at Keshavapur.On a complaint by her husband, police arrested Srinivas and sent him to judicial custody. The court after examining as many as 21 witnesses, convicted the accused and also fined him with Rs 3000.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Pyaar ka Punchnama' did wonders at the box office and now the makers are back with its se
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif
- Director Mahmood Farooqui charged with rape
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.