- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena TandonHow R Ashwin charted course for India's victory in Kanpur TestI've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat KaurKatrina shares her look from 'Jagga Jasoos'I fear getting complacent in showbiz: Kalki KoechlinDance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Life imprisonment in murder case Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 06:00:58 PM IST File Photo
A 26-year-old man was on Wednesday sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment in a murder case by a court in Karimnagar.Fast Track Judge A Prasada Raju awarded the sentence after Singaram Srinivas from Eesampalli village in Elkathurty mandal, was found guilty of killing one Eesampalli Kanakamma (40), who he suspected of practising black magic.The accused axed her to death on June 13, 2010 at her residence at Keshavapur.On a complaint by her husband, police arrested Srinivas and sent him to judicial custody. The court after examining as many as 21 witnesses, convicted the accused and also fined him with Rs 3000.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Neeraj Pandey plans to head out for a "long break" just two days before his latest 'baby',
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forget
- Being a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
- Kailash Kher's latest video for Swachh Bharat!
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Salman gets inspired from Indiana Jones
- I've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
- Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
Researching about the the early origins of the common house cat , a new DNA study has foun
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing f