- Maruti to launch Ciaz, mini SUV soonStop erickshaws, HC tells Delhi govtList of forthcoming action moviesMeet Yuvraj\'s new lady loveOctopus has egg-brooding periodWhy are Salman's Muslim fans upset with him?Humaima goes bold in Raja Natwarlal, view picsMumtaz was in love with Shammi KapoorHottest star at CWG 2014Awesome Jacques Kallis retires
With three more Gold, India moved to fifth spot in the Commonwealth Games 2014 at Glasgow
Life imprisonment in murder case Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 06:00:58 PM IST File Photo
A 26-year-old man was on Wednesday sentenced to rigorous life imprisonment in a murder case by a court in Karimnagar.Fast Track Judge A Prasada Raju awarded the sentence after Singaram Srinivas from Eesampalli village in Elkathurty mandal, was found guilty of killing one Eesampalli Kanakamma (40), who he suspected of practising black magic.The accused axed her to death on June 13, 2010 at her residence at Keshavapur.On a complaint by her husband, police arrested Srinivas and sent him to judicial custody. The court after examining as many as 21 witnesses, convicted the accused and also fined him with Rs 3000.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor and her wardrobe malfunctions always hit headlines. Not o
- Aamir Khan launches 'PK' motion poster: Watch now
- List of movies to be released in August 2014
- Watch Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom song Ziddi Dil
- I am not friends with SRK: Ajay Devgn
- I have huge crush on Salman Khan: Humaima
- Aamir Khan's plan for 'PK' promotions
- Ranbir, Deepika spotted on 'Tamasha' sets
- Watch: Honey Singh, Ajay and Kareena in 'Aata Majhi Satakli'
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.