- First teaser of 'Azhar' unveiledTWMR: Watch one Kangna get one free, and it is a joyride all wayUnknown facts about 12 class CBSE topper M GayatriPriyanka caught having sex in carSalma defends banning of selfiesSEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal moodIrrfan turns suave for \'Jazbaa\'Mumbai Indians capture 2nd IPL titleSexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knot
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
Cold conditions prevail in J-K Last Updated : 04 Dec 2012 02:58:13 PM IST File Photo
Leh in frontier region of Ladakh continued to be the coldest place in Jammu and Kashmir, where the night temperatures are on the decline after last week's snowfall.The minimum temperature recorded in Leh town was minus 12.2 degrees Celsius, the season's lowest so far in any part of the state, a MeT department spokesman said.Kargil, also in Ladakh region, was the second coldest place in the state with a low of minus 7.0 degrees Celsius.The famous ski resort of Gulmarg, 50 kms from here in north Kashmir, witnessed a few notches improvement in the night temperature compared to the night before as the mercury settled at minus 5.0 degrees Celsius, the spokesman said.However, the summer capital of Srinagar, like most parts of the valley, registered a dip in the night temperature, which was recorded at minus 2.9 degrees Celsius compared to yesterday's minus 1.6 degrees Celsius.The minimum temperature recorded at Qazigund, the gateway town to Kashmir valley, was minus 3.4 degrees Celsius, whilePahalgam hill resort was freezing at minus 4.6 degrees Celsius.The MeT department predicted brief relief from the intense cold during the night of December 7 as the sky is set to get cloudy.The high altitude areas of Kashmir valley witnessed the first heavy snowfall of the season on November 28-29, while plains including Srinagar were lashed by incessant rains.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Azhar' first teaser unveiled.
- Rutherford win custody battle
- Kim Kardashian celebrates anniversary
- Katy Perry avoiding ex-husband
- Gallagher sick of mistakes
- TWMR: Watch one Kangna get one free, and it is a joyride all way
- Naomi Campbell had "the best birthday in the world"
- Actress-comedian Anne Meara passed away
- Priyanka caught having sex in car
An ancient aqueduct built more than 2,000 years ago to transport water into the city of Je
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and