- PICS : RCB humiliate Mumbai IndiansBollywood actors and their bikesPICS : Hot Scenes from 2 StatesPICS: Obesity aggravates bone lossHottest moments of TV serials, view picsPICS : Why we love CircuitPoonam Dhillon to don the director\'s hatHappy Birthday to a Business TycoonPICS : WAGs of IPL 7 cricketersPadmanabha Temple wealth being replaced?
Lewis Hamilton convincingly snared pole position for the Chinese Grand Prix as he put hi
Odisha-Three Maoists killed in encouter identified Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 12:49:11 PM IST File Photo
Three of the five Maoists killed in an encounter with security forces three days ago in Bhaliagada jungle have been identified, police said today.
They have been identified as Ghasiram Bagsingh (32) of Mordhipanka village, Sumsum Majhi (58) of Bhingiiguda village
and Aiba Padra (22) of Bujuli in Kandhamal district.
While Bagsingh was the former Samiti member in Saramuli gram panchayat, Majhi was the president of the local area committee, police said.
Padra was the nephew of Lokasona Majhi, a local BJD leader who contested the last Assembly election from G Udayagiri Assembly constituency.
Besides their relatives, several social activists from Kandhamal district and local youths came here to take the
Two bodies are yet to be identified.
At least five Maoists were killed in the encounter, while two jawans of the Special Operation Group (SOG) were injured at Bhaliaguda on Wednesday.
One of the injured jawans was already discharged, while the other was out of danger, police said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ameesha Patel got groped by an individual in a mob that consisted of her fans while she we
- Bollywood actresses who like selfies
- Bollywood actors and their bikes
- Priyanka Chopra exhausted after completing Mary Kom Biopic
- PICS : Hot Scenes from 2 States
- Hottest moments of TV serials, view pics
- PICS : Why we love Circuit
- Poonam Dhillon to don the director's hat
- 'Kaanchi' is a dream come true, says Mishti
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.