- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Odisha-Three Maoists killed in encouter identified Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 12:49:11 PM IST File Photo
Three of the five Maoists killed in an encounter with security forces three days ago in Bhaliagada jungle have been identified, police said today.
They have been identified as Ghasiram Bagsingh (32) of Mordhipanka village, Sumsum Majhi (58) of Bhingiiguda village
and Aiba Padra (22) of Bujuli in Kandhamal district.
While Bagsingh was the former Samiti member in Saramuli gram panchayat, Majhi was the president of the local area committee, police said.
Padra was the nephew of Lokasona Majhi, a local BJD leader who contested the last Assembly election from G Udayagiri Assembly constituency.
Besides their relatives, several social activists from Kandhamal district and local youths came here to take the
Two bodies are yet to be identified.
At least five Maoists were killed in the encounter, while two jawans of the Special Operation Group (SOG) were injured at Bhaliaguda on Wednesday.
One of the injured jawans was already discharged, while the other was out of danger, police said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,