- Australia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Odisha-Three Maoists killed in encouter identified Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 12:49:11 PM IST File Photo
Three of the five Maoists killed in an encounter with security forces three days ago in Bhaliagada jungle have been identified, police said today.
They have been identified as Ghasiram Bagsingh (32) of Mordhipanka village, Sumsum Majhi (58) of Bhingiiguda village
and Aiba Padra (22) of Bujuli in Kandhamal district.
While Bagsingh was the former Samiti member in Saramuli gram panchayat, Majhi was the president of the local area committee, police said.
Padra was the nephew of Lokasona Majhi, a local BJD leader who contested the last Assembly election from G Udayagiri Assembly constituency.
Besides their relatives, several social activists from Kandhamal district and local youths came here to take the
Two bodies are yet to be identified.
At least five Maoists were killed in the encounter, while two jawans of the Special Operation Group (SOG) were injured at Bhaliaguda on Wednesday.
One of the injured jawans was already discharged, while the other was out of danger, police said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con