- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Six dengue suspects hospitalised in TN Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 01:02:08 PM IST File photo
Their blood samples have been sent for testing and report awaited.
Doctors said their condition was stable.
Health officials said they had been put in the specially formed isolated ward where round the clock treatment is provided.
Meanwhile, as per instructions of District Collector V.K.Shanmugam to combat the disease, more than forty medical teams have been formed to tour all areas in the district including the urban areas.
C.Sekar, Deputy Director Health, said from January to till date 128 dengue positive cases had been reported. They were treated properly and no death has occurred due to dengue in the district, he added.
On Friday Dr Paranjothi, Director of Health Services visited Erode and Gobichettipalayam Government hospitals and inspected various wards.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Read to know the real reason behind the delay of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ja
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con