- No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy is Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watchGionee A1 smartphone: Delight for selfie-loversFeeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Six dengue suspects hospitalised in TN Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 01:02:08 PM IST File photo
Their blood samples have been sent for testing and report awaited.
Doctors said their condition was stable.
Health officials said they had been put in the specially formed isolated ward where round the clock treatment is provided.
Meanwhile, as per instructions of District Collector V.K.Shanmugam to combat the disease, more than forty medical teams have been formed to tour all areas in the district including the urban areas.
C.Sekar, Deputy Director Health, said from January to till date 128 dengue positive cases had been reported. They were treated properly and no death has occurred due to dengue in the district, he added.
On Friday Dr Paranjothi, Director of Health Services visited Erode and Gobichettipalayam Government hospitals and inspected various wards.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Bipasha Basu has denied all rumours about being pregnant and says curiosity about
- Why is Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any