- HT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an eventHow horrible these celebs look without makeup!!Salman Khan to marry Iulia VanturSpiritual way for the naughty onesSRK, Deepika at \'Kochadaiiyaan\' music launchRaagini Makkar wins IGT 5Relationship makes Deepika completePICS: Maria Sharapova\'s tips for men\'s tennis
The sometimes tense relationship between tennis superstars Maria Sharapova and Serena Will
Six dengue suspects hospitalised in TN Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 01:02:08 PM IST File photo
Their blood samples have been sent for testing and report awaited.
Doctors said their condition was stable.
Health officials said they had been put in the specially formed isolated ward where round the clock treatment is provided.
Meanwhile, as per instructions of District Collector V.K.Shanmugam to combat the disease, more than forty medical teams have been formed to tour all areas in the district including the urban areas.
C.Sekar, Deputy Director Health, said from January to till date 128 dengue positive cases had been reported. They were treated properly and no death has occurred due to dengue in the district, he added.
On Friday Dr Paranjothi, Director of Health Services visited Erode and Gobichettipalayam Government hospitals and inspected various wards.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After super success of Sunny Leone's 'Baby Doll' Song from the movie Ragini MMS2, here com
- Bollywood at Bobby Chawla funeral
- PICS: SRK attends Bobby Chawla's cremation
- HT Mumbai's most stylish award
- 'Look simple on wedding day'
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts curves
- On a comeback, Elizabeth Hurley to play TV queen
- How horrible these celebs look without makeup!!
- My boyfriend doesn't allow me to shoot with other men: Shakira
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric