- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Six dengue suspects hospitalised in TN Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 01:02:08 PM IST File photo
Their blood samples have been sent for testing and report awaited.
Doctors said their condition was stable.
Health officials said they had been put in the specially formed isolated ward where round the clock treatment is provided.
Meanwhile, as per instructions of District Collector V.K.Shanmugam to combat the disease, more than forty medical teams have been formed to tour all areas in the district including the urban areas.
C.Sekar, Deputy Director Health, said from January to till date 128 dengue positive cases had been reported. They were treated properly and no death has occurred due to dengue in the district, he added.
On Friday Dr Paranjothi, Director of Health Services visited Erode and Gobichettipalayam Government hospitals and inspected various wards.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,