- Gauri, Sussanne, Twinkle freak out togetherKiss me not, my dear!I feel comfortable in saree: PaoliBollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view picsNigaar Khan quits \'Bigg Boss 8\'Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friendsHrithik, Sussanne spotted togetherBipasha Basu cooks pasta at Delhi Half MarathonArpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in reception
Despite being the table toppers with 19 points from 10 games, Chennayin FC player-cum-man
Six dengue suspects hospitalised in TN Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 01:02:08 PM IST File photo
Their blood samples have been sent for testing and report awaited.
Doctors said their condition was stable.
Health officials said they had been put in the specially formed isolated ward where round the clock treatment is provided.
Meanwhile, as per instructions of District Collector V.K.Shanmugam to combat the disease, more than forty medical teams have been formed to tour all areas in the district including the urban areas.
C.Sekar, Deputy Director Health, said from January to till date 128 dengue positive cases had been reported. They were treated properly and no death has occurred due to dengue in the district, he added.
On Friday Dr Paranjothi, Director of Health Services visited Erode and Gobichettipalayam Government hospitals and inspected various wards.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra says the character of an eternally optimistic genius (Rancho)
- Gauri, Sussanne, Twinkle freak out together
- Mother is behind SRK's successful journey
- Diandra and Gautam's friendship is not genuine: Nigaar
- PICS: I feel most comfortable in saree: Paoli
- Bollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view pics
- Nigaar Khan quits 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Shilpa Shetty meets Arnold
- Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friends
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.