- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John AbrahamBigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the showWill Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in London
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Delhi gangrape: Accused charge police with ‘torture’ Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 05:48:27 PM IST Accused charge police with ‘torture’
Their lawyer Manohar Lal Sharma said on Thursday that the defendants have been tortured by police to admit their crime.
The five accused reached court amid tight security. After the hearing the trail of the case has been deferred to Monday.
On Thursday, the court examined the charge sheet and felt the need to examine it further.
On December 16th the paramedical student was raped and brutally assaulted before being thrown out of the moving vehicle along with her male friend. She later succumbed to her injuries in a Singapore hospital.
The incident shocked the nation and led to an unprecedented protest which refuses to die down till date.
The advocate of other two accused said that he would plead not guilty for his clients.
The sixth accused is said to be a minor. But he was rushed to a hospital after he was diagnosed with inflamed appendix. Surgery on his ailment has been performed and he said to be stable and recovering in the hospital amid tight security.
His case is in juvenile justice court but he is unable to participate due to his ailment. Petition to use the technique of bone-density to find out his age is also pending in the court.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan said he is still single while he dodging questions on h
- Parineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'
- Hrithik signs film starring Deepika Padukone
- No issues between me and Shahid: Saif
- Kareena will revisit the dark zone with 'Udta Punjab'
- It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnant
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- Bigg Boss 9: Let’s know the possible contestants of the show
- Ram Gopal Varma deliberately violated 'Sholay' copyright: HC
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.