- 'Nimrat is an international actress'Mahhi loves making friendsFestival of Light Celebrates San Francisco’s Expanding Light Art SceneMercedes AMG GTS Launched in India at Rs 2.4 crore\'Besharam\' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girlShocking: Bigg B is surviving on just 25% of his liverIs Ranbir Kapoor scared of Salman Khan?Varun\'s dinner date with NatashaWedding bells for Preity Zinta!
Rohan Bopanna, who finished runner-up at the season-ending Finale, returned top-10 as he g
Delhi gangrape: Accused charge police with ‘torture’ Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 05:48:27 PM IST Accused charge police with ‘torture’
Their lawyer Manohar Lal Sharma said on Thursday that the defendants have been tortured by police to admit their crime.
The five accused reached court amid tight security. After the hearing the trail of the case has been deferred to Monday.
On Thursday, the court examined the charge sheet and felt the need to examine it further.
On December 16th the paramedical student was raped and brutally assaulted before being thrown out of the moving vehicle along with her male friend. She later succumbed to her injuries in a Singapore hospital.
The incident shocked the nation and led to an unprecedented protest which refuses to die down till date.
The advocate of other two accused said that he would plead not guilty for his clients.
The sixth accused is said to be a minor. But he was rushed to a hospital after he was diagnosed with inflamed appendix. Surgery on his ailment has been performed and he said to be stable and recovering in the hospital amid tight security.
His case is in juvenile justice court but he is unable to participate due to his ailment. Petition to use the technique of bone-density to find out his age is also pending in the court.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Nimrat Kaur co-star Akshay Kumar feels that she an international actress.
- Mahhi loves making friends
- 'Besharam' Ranbir Kapoor is experimenting with his craft
- ‘Tamasha’ girl Deepika is no more a shy girl
- Shocking: Bigg B is surviving on just 25% of his liver
- Shilpa thanks Raj Kundra for being her 'bestest friend'
- Hrithik in Kabir Khan's next?
- Varun's dinner date with Natasha
- Akshay yet to decide on remake of 'Kaththi'
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of