- Love in the air: Kat in Lanka to spend time with RanbirPICS: Meet Subhash Ghai’s new girl MishtiPriyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 womenSalman has more value than SRK\'Bhootnath Returns\' actress Usha JadhavThe story of Salman Khan's adopted sister ArpitaPICS: Hair donation drive
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
Sixth accused in Delhi gang-rape case arrested from Bihar Last Updated : 21 Dec 2012 08:59:30 PM IST File Photo
"A joint team of Bihar Police and Delhi Police caught Akshay Thakur from his home in Lahankarma village in Tandwa police station of Aurangabad district," Superintendent of Police, Aurangabad, Pranav Kumar told news agency.
The SP said that Bihar police was keeping a watch over Thakur's house. "The police got a tip-off that Akshay has come home and nabbed him from there," Kumar said.
He said Thakur, the son of a marginal farmer Saryu Singh, would be produced in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate for transit remand to Delhi.
The accused, a matriculate from Tandwa government school, had left village for Chhattisgarh for work and had gone to Delhi last year for livelihood.
The joint team of Delhi Police and Bihar Police had detained his father and younger brother Abhay Singh on Wednesday and put them to rigorous questioning about the absconder.
They were, however, let off later.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra is latest actor, who will play a politician on screen.
- Love in the air: Kat in Lanka to spend time with Ranbir
- PICS: Meet Subhash Gahi’s new girl Mishti
- SRK to launch Rajnikanth's Kochadaiiyaan audio
- Armaan-Tanisha engaged!
- Deepika endorses Kellogg's Special K
- Revolver Rani trailer: Kangana loves fashion, fun and Gun
- Ranveer to go bald for Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani!
- Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Facing tough competition from rivals Blackberry has launched new 'low-priced' models to re