- Make a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer released
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Sixth accused in Delhi gang-rape case arrested from Bihar Last Updated : 21 Dec 2012 08:59:30 PM IST File Photo
"A joint team of Bihar Police and Delhi Police caught Akshay Thakur from his home in Lahankarma village in Tandwa police station of Aurangabad district," Superintendent of Police, Aurangabad, Pranav Kumar told news agency.
The SP said that Bihar police was keeping a watch over Thakur's house. "The police got a tip-off that Akshay has come home and nabbed him from there," Kumar said.
He said Thakur, the son of a marginal farmer Saryu Singh, would be produced in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate for transit remand to Delhi.
The accused, a matriculate from Tandwa government school, had left village for Chhattisgarh for work and had gone to Delhi last year for livelihood.
The joint team of Delhi Police and Bihar Police had detained his father and younger brother Abhay Singh on Wednesday and put them to rigorous questioning about the absconder.
They were, however, let off later.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's bodyguard Gurmeet Singh alias Shera and three of his acc
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Siddharth Roy Kapur quits Disney India for own business venture
- KJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r