- 12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Sixth accused in Delhi gang-rape case arrested from Bihar Last Updated : 21 Dec 2012 08:59:30 PM IST File Photo
"A joint team of Bihar Police and Delhi Police caught Akshay Thakur from his home in Lahankarma village in Tandwa police station of Aurangabad district," Superintendent of Police, Aurangabad, Pranav Kumar told news agency.
The SP said that Bihar police was keeping a watch over Thakur's house. "The police got a tip-off that Akshay has come home and nabbed him from there," Kumar said.
He said Thakur, the son of a marginal farmer Saryu Singh, would be produced in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate for transit remand to Delhi.
The accused, a matriculate from Tandwa government school, had left village for Chhattisgarh for work and had gone to Delhi last year for livelihood.
The joint team of Delhi Police and Bihar Police had detained his father and younger brother Abhay Singh on Wednesday and put them to rigorous questioning about the absconder.
They were, however, let off later.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) for its "graciousnes
- A musical tribute to Kishore Kumar
- Sooraj in Ajay Devgn's next?
- 'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore club
- Aishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish Malhotra
- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that