- Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky PandeyAmitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar\'s receptionWho has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?Unknown facts about hot Shraddha KapoorAir pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi Pednekar
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
MP House adjourned without discussing no-confidence motion Last Updated : 11 Jul 2013 04:23:56 PM IST File Photo
Amid uproarious scenes created by ruling BJP in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, the House was on Thursday adjourned indefinitely without discussing the Opposition sponsored no-confidence motion.
The no-confidence motion was to be taken up after the Question Hour, Zero Hour and discussion on call attention motions, but when Leader of Opposition Ajay Singh began to speak, party's deputy leader Choudhary Rakesh Singh Chaturvedi rose and said there were many flaws in the motion.
Chaturvedi said the motion did not contain a number of things which required to be mentioned.
Even now, 721 pilgrims who had gone to Uttarakhand were missing and this was not mentioned in the motion, he said.
The Congress MLA also said the issue involving former finance minister Raghavji, who has been arrested over charge of sodomy, did not find a mention in the motion.
He also referred to a tweet by Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh criticising Raghavji.
The state Assembly had on Tuesday admitted the notice of no-confidence motion moved by Ajay for discussion.
The Opposition wanted to bring a no-confidence motion against the BJP-led state government over several issues, including alleged corruption by ministers, fall in law and order in MP and rise in crime against women.
State industries minister Kailash Vijaywargia said the no-confidence motion had been reduced to nought as the Congress deputy leader had expressed lack of faith in it.
At this time, several BJP members got up, started shouting slogans against the motion and amid noisy scenes, Speaker Ishwar Das Rohani adjourned the House for 30 minutes.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said there was no point in discussing the no-confidence motion as the Congress deputy leader had strong reservations about it.
In the meantime, Ajay Singh said the ruling party members "were shouting as they did not have the guts to listen to the charges contained in the no-confidence motion."
The noisy scenes continued even after the House re-assembled at the end of the 30-minute adjournment.
The Speaker said parliamentary affairs minister Narottam Mishra had informed him that the House had completed all its official business and hence he was adjourning it indefinitely.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After a long gap, World beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sizzled on the cover of Vogue magaz
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
- Amitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar's reception
- Who has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
The country's oldest Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopened on Tuesday, March 3.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w