- Aamir weeps openlyPics: This is how the new iPhone 6 will look likeISL gets roaring openingAkshay Kumar to challenge Bollywood KhansBrangelina honeymoon in the MediterraneanMeet Javed Jaffrey\'s teenage daughter AlaviyaNeha Dhupia\'s birthday celebrations photosMalaika gets another tattooTwitter war:Russia responds to Canada\'s colorful map diplomacyPriyanka's 'Teacher's Day' gift to Mary Kom
IPL mania hits Indian football. Now Indian Super League football
MP House adjourned without discussing no-confidence motion Last Updated : 11 Jul 2013 04:23:56 PM IST File Photo
Amid uproarious scenes created by ruling BJP in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, the House was on Thursday adjourned indefinitely without discussing the Opposition sponsored no-confidence motion.
The no-confidence motion was to be taken up after the Question Hour, Zero Hour and discussion on call attention motions, but when Leader of Opposition Ajay Singh began to speak, party's deputy leader Choudhary Rakesh Singh Chaturvedi rose and said there were many flaws in the motion.
Chaturvedi said the motion did not contain a number of things which required to be mentioned.
Even now, 721 pilgrims who had gone to Uttarakhand were missing and this was not mentioned in the motion, he said.
The Congress MLA also said the issue involving former finance minister Raghavji, who has been arrested over charge of sodomy, did not find a mention in the motion.
He also referred to a tweet by Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh criticising Raghavji.
The state Assembly had on Tuesday admitted the notice of no-confidence motion moved by Ajay for discussion.
The Opposition wanted to bring a no-confidence motion against the BJP-led state government over several issues, including alleged corruption by ministers, fall in law and order in MP and rise in crime against women.
State industries minister Kailash Vijaywargia said the no-confidence motion had been reduced to nought as the Congress deputy leader had expressed lack of faith in it.
At this time, several BJP members got up, started shouting slogans against the motion and amid noisy scenes, Speaker Ishwar Das Rohani adjourned the House for 30 minutes.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said there was no point in discussing the no-confidence motion as the Congress deputy leader had strong reservations about it.
In the meantime, Ajay Singh said the ruling party members "were shouting as they did not have the guts to listen to the charges contained in the no-confidence motion."
The noisy scenes continued even after the House re-assembled at the end of the 30-minute adjournment.
The Speaker said parliamentary affairs minister Narottam Mishra had informed him that the House had completed all its official business and hence he was adjourning it indefinitely.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
No matter how much they keep denying that they are dating, it is apparent that they are to
- Is Salman Khan going to marry Elli Avram?
- Aamir weeps openly
- Britney Spears focuses on work to get over split
- Akshay Kumar to challenge Bollywood Khans
- Brangelina honeymoon in the Mediterranean
- First look of Rajinikanth's 'Lingaa' unveiled
- Meet Javed Jaffrey's teenage daughter Alaviya
- Neha Dhupia's birthday celebrations photos
For years scientists have theorized about how large rocks some weighing hundreds of pound
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l