- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hypeMy father cut me off when I was 18: Sonam KapoorKabali may topple Sultan's 300 crore plan5 irresistible reasons to watch KabaliI see a story in everything: Shailja KejriwalWhy Quandeel's father wants his son to be shot dead
Launching the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports initiative, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ur
Major administrative reshuffle in Haryana Last Updated : 13 Feb 2013 07:29:29 AM IST File photo: Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda
Among those transferred include Mahavir Singh, Director General (DG), Food and Supplies, who has been posted as DG, Urban Local Bodies, an official release said in Chandigarh.
Arun Kumar Gupta, DG, Secondary Education, Archives and Archaeology and Museums has been made Labour Commissioner. Mohinder Kumar, Secretary to Governor, and DG, Social Justice and Empowerment and Secretary, Social Justice and Empowerment Department has been posted as Commissioner of Ambala division.
Ashok Kumar Yadav, MD, HAFED has been posted as MD, Haryana Warehousing Corporation and DG, Technical Education, in addition to his present duties. Vijay Singh Dahiya, Special Secretary, Finance department has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Sonepat.
Sameer Pal Srow, Director, Urban Local Bodies has been made Deputy Commissioner, Panipat and Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Panipat.
Y S Khyalia (Jind), Pankaj Agarwal (Sonepat), M L Kaushik (Fathehabad), Saket Kumar (Mahendergarh), Ashok Sangwan (Yamunanagar), A Mona Sreenivas (Panipat) are among the eight Deputy Commissioners who have been transferred.
On Monday, the Haryana government had issued transfer and posting order of 35 IPS officers including many Inspector Generals, Commissioners and Superintendents of Police.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i