- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Major administrative reshuffle in Haryana Last Updated : 13 Feb 2013 07:29:29 AM IST File photo: Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda
Among those transferred include Mahavir Singh, Director General (DG), Food and Supplies, who has been posted as DG, Urban Local Bodies, an official release said in Chandigarh.
Arun Kumar Gupta, DG, Secondary Education, Archives and Archaeology and Museums has been made Labour Commissioner. Mohinder Kumar, Secretary to Governor, and DG, Social Justice and Empowerment and Secretary, Social Justice and Empowerment Department has been posted as Commissioner of Ambala division.
Ashok Kumar Yadav, MD, HAFED has been posted as MD, Haryana Warehousing Corporation and DG, Technical Education, in addition to his present duties. Vijay Singh Dahiya, Special Secretary, Finance department has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Sonepat.
Sameer Pal Srow, Director, Urban Local Bodies has been made Deputy Commissioner, Panipat and Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Panipat.
Y S Khyalia (Jind), Pankaj Agarwal (Sonepat), M L Kaushik (Fathehabad), Saket Kumar (Mahendergarh), Ashok Sangwan (Yamunanagar), A Mona Sreenivas (Panipat) are among the eight Deputy Commissioners who have been transferred.
On Monday, the Haryana government had issued transfer and posting order of 35 IPS officers including many Inspector Generals, Commissioners and Superintendents of Police.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of