- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony detailsSussanne supports Hrithik on 'intimate' photo leakMake your attire funky with different neck pieces
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
UK dancer sheds clothes during event Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 09:56:30 PM IST File photo.
A hotel manager was on Saturday suspended by Haryana Tourism department and a complaint filed against the organisers of an event here after a British performer shed her clothes while dancing, baring her upper body.
The incident occurred yesterday at Rajhans hotel in Surajkund during the International Tattoo Convention, officials said, adding that manager Rajeev Sabarwal was placed under suspension.
A complaint has been registered against the organisers of the three-day event that began yesterday, Surajkund police station SHO Jitesh Kumar said.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly believes the appointment of Bollywood actor Sa
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the