- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
Four CRPF jawans hurt while trying to defuse IED Last Updated : 08 Apr 2013 01:11:56 PM IST File photo
Four CRPF jawans, including an inspector, were injured on Monday while trying to defuse an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Bihar's naxal-affected Gaya district, police said.
The incident took place as the IED exploded injuring the CRPF's CoBRA battalion inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajiv Kumar, Hawaldar Rajeshwar and constable Ashok Kumar while they were trying to defuse it after removing the explosive planted underneath a culvert connecting Barha and Sevra villages, DIG (Magadh range) N Hasnain Khan said.
Three of the critically injured CRPF jawans were airlifted to Patna for treatment in a hospital, while another has been admitted in the Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College at Gaya, he said.
The security forces had recovered 100 IEDs and six pressure cooker bombs from another place in Gaya district recently.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When we talk about Valentine's day, how can we forget our most romantic Bollywood couples?
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
- What do Bollywood celebs fear?
- Bollywood film "Neerja" banned in Pakistan
- Rakesh Roshan reserved the release date for Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil
- Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives
- 'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan Johar
- Hollywood not everybody's cup of tea: Arjun Kapoor
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.