- Shivaay film reviewHow to become rich on DhanterasPics: How America elects its president ?Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before release
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Four CRPF jawans hurt while trying to defuse IED Last Updated : 08 Apr 2013 01:11:56 PM IST File photo
Four CRPF jawans, including an inspector, were injured on Monday while trying to defuse an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Bihar's naxal-affected Gaya district, police said.
The incident took place as the IED exploded injuring the CRPF's CoBRA battalion inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajiv Kumar, Hawaldar Rajeshwar and constable Ashok Kumar while they were trying to defuse it after removing the explosive planted underneath a culvert connecting Barha and Sevra villages, DIG (Magadh range) N Hasnain Khan said.
Three of the critically injured CRPF jawans were airlifted to Patna for treatment in a hospital, while another has been admitted in the Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College at Gaya, he said.
The security forces had recovered 100 IEDs and six pressure cooker bombs from another place in Gaya district recently.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here we give you 10 good reasons why you should not miss out on 'Shivaay'.
- It's time to stand with our jawans: Amjad Ali Khan
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r