- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Four CRPF jawans hurt while trying to defuse IED Last Updated : 08 Apr 2013 01:11:56 PM IST File photo
Four CRPF jawans, including an inspector, were injured on Monday while trying to defuse an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Bihar's naxal-affected Gaya district, police said.
The incident took place as the IED exploded injuring the CRPF's CoBRA battalion inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajiv Kumar, Hawaldar Rajeshwar and constable Ashok Kumar while they were trying to defuse it after removing the explosive planted underneath a culvert connecting Barha and Sevra villages, DIG (Magadh range) N Hasnain Khan said.
Three of the critically injured CRPF jawans were airlifted to Patna for treatment in a hospital, while another has been admitted in the Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College at Gaya, he said.
The security forces had recovered 100 IEDs and six pressure cooker bombs from another place in Gaya district recently.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood