- Shah Rukh is my idol: Faisal KhanDeepika is open to act in a film on the subject of depressionI would wish Big B personally on his birthday: DeepikaControversial love affairs of Rekha\'Jazbaa\' movie reviewWhy Aamir and Salman fought at a party?All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaulted
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Four CRPF jawans hurt while trying to defuse IED Last Updated : 08 Apr 2013 01:11:56 PM IST File photo
Four CRPF jawans, including an inspector, were injured on Monday while trying to defuse an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Bihar's naxal-affected Gaya district, police said.
The incident took place as the IED exploded injuring the CRPF's CoBRA battalion inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajiv Kumar, Hawaldar Rajeshwar and constable Ashok Kumar while they were trying to defuse it after removing the explosive planted underneath a culvert connecting Barha and Sevra villages, DIG (Magadh range) N Hasnain Khan said.
Three of the critically injured CRPF jawans were airlifted to Patna for treatment in a hospital, while another has been admitted in the Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College at Gaya, he said.
The security forces had recovered 100 IEDs and six pressure cooker bombs from another place in Gaya district recently.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of