- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
After DMK, RJD extends support to UPA Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 05:18:33 PM IST File photo of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad.
With DMK announcing support on FDI issue it is clear that UPA has sufficient numbers to 'sail through' voting on the issue in Parliament, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday said.
There was no reason for NDA to continue to stall Parliament as UPA coordination committee has approved discussion on FDI and also voting, he told newsmen here.
"The decision on whether the discussion will held under rule 184 (entailing voting) or rule 193 (without voting) is the prerogative of the Speaker," he said.
RJD, which has four MPs in Lok Sabha and two in Rajya Sabha, has already announced support to UPA government's decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in multi-brand retail.
On the arrest of two senior journalists of ZEE news, Prasad said it was not justified.
"This is an issue between Congress MP Naveen Jindal and ZEE news. Jindal should have settled it between themselves," he added.
The RJD president welcomed the Centre's decision of direct cash subsidy transfer to beneficiaries of welfare schemes and said this would end the role of middlemen.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The much awaited trailer of Farhan Akhtar's 'Rock On 2' was unveiled by the makers on Mond
- Priyanka's 'Ventilator' gets a dramatic world premiere
- Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Shah Rukh pokes fun at Alia in 'Dear Zindagi' Take 2
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,