- What PK’s success meansAlia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014International debut for Sid Mallya?Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view picsKejriwal as Delhi CM and BJP in power!Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phoneSunny Leone dined, wined with 100
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Arvind Kejriwal 'agent of America': Lalu Yadav Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 09:58:45 PM IST File photo of RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav.
RJD president Lalu Prasad on Saturday hit out at IAC activist Arvind Kejriwal and dubbed him an 'agent of America'.
"Kejriwal is an agent of America who on the pretext of running an NGO is dancing to the tunes that country," Prasad said while addressing his 'Parivartan rally' here.
Coming down on Kejriwal and BJP President Nitin Gadkari, he said they were 'mentally ill' and need to get 'cured' at Baba Ramdev's yoga camp.
Prasad also criticised Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said he was 'faking' that he was a secular leader and people were now flocking to 'Parivartan rally' as they had seen his real face.
"After taking training from me he has gone to sit on the laps of the communal RSS," the RJD leader said referring to Kumar's days in erstwhile Janata Dal.
Today's rally was also addressed by former union ministers Raghubansh Prasad Singh and Mohammad Taslimuddin besides state RJD chief Ramchandra Purbe and party MLA Ashrul Imam.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood is so male-dominated that seldom does the word heroine pop up ahead of that of t
- What PK’s success means
- Alia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014
- International debut for Sid Mallya?
- Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?
- Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014
- When Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view pics
- PK BO report: Aamir Khan starrer collects Rs 92.50 cr
- KJo is surprise package in Bombay Velvet, says Anurag
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.