- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Arvind Kejriwal 'agent of America': Lalu Yadav Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 09:58:45 PM IST File photo of RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav.
RJD president Lalu Prasad on Saturday hit out at IAC activist Arvind Kejriwal and dubbed him an 'agent of America'.
"Kejriwal is an agent of America who on the pretext of running an NGO is dancing to the tunes that country," Prasad said while addressing his 'Parivartan rally' here.
Coming down on Kejriwal and BJP President Nitin Gadkari, he said they were 'mentally ill' and need to get 'cured' at Baba Ramdev's yoga camp.
Prasad also criticised Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said he was 'faking' that he was a secular leader and people were now flocking to 'Parivartan rally' as they had seen his real face.
"After taking training from me he has gone to sit on the laps of the communal RSS," the RJD leader said referring to Kumar's days in erstwhile Janata Dal.
Today's rally was also addressed by former union ministers Raghubansh Prasad Singh and Mohammad Taslimuddin besides state RJD chief Ramchandra Purbe and party MLA Ashrul Imam.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of