- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: AishwaryaWhy Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pairFive reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar\'s ShuddhiSalman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'SRK under went knee surgery
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal today regained the number one spot in the latest BWF wor
Arvind Kejriwal 'agent of America': Lalu Yadav Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 09:58:45 PM IST File photo of RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav.
RJD president Lalu Prasad on Saturday hit out at IAC activist Arvind Kejriwal and dubbed him an 'agent of America'.
"Kejriwal is an agent of America who on the pretext of running an NGO is dancing to the tunes that country," Prasad said while addressing his 'Parivartan rally' here.
Coming down on Kejriwal and BJP President Nitin Gadkari, he said they were 'mentally ill' and need to get 'cured' at Baba Ramdev's yoga camp.
Prasad also criticised Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said he was 'faking' that he was a secular leader and people were now flocking to 'Parivartan rally' as they had seen his real face.
"After taking training from me he has gone to sit on the laps of the communal RSS," the RJD leader said referring to Kumar's days in erstwhile Janata Dal.
Today's rally was also addressed by former union ministers Raghubansh Prasad Singh and Mohammad Taslimuddin besides state RJD chief Ramchandra Purbe and party MLA Ashrul Imam.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own c
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
- Salman tweets Varun : Happy Shuddhi
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support
- 'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: Aishwarya
- Why Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pair
- Five reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar's Shuddhi
- Salman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'
- Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch