- Alia Bhatt was kissing queen in 2014International debut for Sid Mallya?Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014Writers\' Building ready for restorationWhen Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view picsKejriwal as Delhi CM and BJP in power!Revealed! Why Anushka-Virat fight over phoneSunny Leone dined, wined with 100Dimpy's heart still beats for Rahul
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
BJP-RSS brainstorms on poll strategy Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 01:20:21 PM IST BJP-RSS fine tunes poll strategy
The crucial meeting between BJP and RSS ended in the afternoon on Thursday with BJP President Rajnath Singh sharing little with the press.
But informed sources said that the brain-storming session was aimed at exploiting the explosive statement given earlier by the Home Minister Shushil Kumar Shinde.
Rajnath Singh, coming out of the meeting said that it was a routine meeting in which we do not discuss the nitty gritty of the workings of the Bhartiya Janata Party. We meet every three months to assess the political situations prevailing in the country.
But BJP plates are full with the race of choice of the Prime Ministerial candidates with party leaders going to press in a free-for-all game. Yashwant Sinha, Ram Jethmalani and Venkaiyya Naidu-every body has opinion as to who would make the best Prime Minister.
This has added pressure to the job of the newly elected President forcing him to restrain party leaders to stop shooting off their mouths. He said squabble within the party is the biggest challenge of the time.
But the presence of VHP leaders including Ashok Singhal and Pravven Togadia has put added significance to the Thursday meeting. Advani, Shushma and other senior leaders of the Party are believed to have heard them out patiently.
Making political capital out of Shinde’s foot in the mouth speech on bhagwa-terror has come handy for the rightist organizations which may think on the lines of going in for Hindu vote polarization by projecting Congress anti-Hindu face.
Lok Sabha election in 2014 is not far off and BJP is readying to parade issues on which it can beat Congress. The Party is in the process of constituting Working Committee and Parliamentary Board and a focus on the next election is being a gave in such meetings.
It was a churning exercise in which factors of winning game were worked out, said one of the political pundits. VHP is meeting on 6th and 7th February in Kumbha where the effort to enlist the support of saints on the issue of bhagwa-terror would be made.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood kisses were even hotter in 2014.
- International debut for Sid Mallya?
- Salman, Deepika new lovers in town?
- Kim Kardashian's hot looks in 2014
- When Mallika Sherawat seduces Om Puri, view pics
- PK BO report: Aamir Khan starrer collects Rs 92.50 cr
- KJo is surprise package in Bombay Velvet, says Anurag
- Watch Mallika Sherawat’s ‘Dirty Politics’ Movie Trailer
- Watch Surveen's ‘Nichod De’ song from Ugly
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
India will surpass the US as the second largest market for smartphones globally by 2016.