- Broccoli is good for cancer patient'Fitoor' collects Rs.3.61 crore on Day 1Saroj Khan impressed with Deepika, 'Bajirao Mastani' choreographyHappy Valentine Day 2016 WallpapersAlia shares her dating fundas for V-DayNimrat Kaur's 'dream come true' at sis's weddingChiranjeevi's daughter set for second marriageModi inaugurates Make In India's first CentreSana Khan's photo shoot for V-DayApple to launch iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Saturday that the Rio 2016 Olympics will go for
BJP-RSS brainstorms on poll strategy Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 01:20:21 PM IST BJP-RSS fine tunes poll strategy
The crucial meeting between BJP and RSS ended in the afternoon on Thursday with BJP President Rajnath Singh sharing little with the press.
But informed sources said that the brain-storming session was aimed at exploiting the explosive statement given earlier by the Home Minister Shushil Kumar Shinde.
Rajnath Singh, coming out of the meeting said that it was a routine meeting in which we do not discuss the nitty gritty of the workings of the Bhartiya Janata Party. We meet every three months to assess the political situations prevailing in the country.
But BJP plates are full with the race of choice of the Prime Ministerial candidates with party leaders going to press in a free-for-all game. Yashwant Sinha, Ram Jethmalani and Venkaiyya Naidu-every body has opinion as to who would make the best Prime Minister.
This has added pressure to the job of the newly elected President forcing him to restrain party leaders to stop shooting off their mouths. He said squabble within the party is the biggest challenge of the time.
But the presence of VHP leaders including Ashok Singhal and Pravven Togadia has put added significance to the Thursday meeting. Advani, Shushma and other senior leaders of the Party are believed to have heard them out patiently.
Making political capital out of Shinde’s foot in the mouth speech on bhagwa-terror has come handy for the rightist organizations which may think on the lines of going in for Hindu vote polarization by projecting Congress anti-Hindu face.
Lok Sabha election in 2014 is not far off and BJP is readying to parade issues on which it can beat Congress. The Party is in the process of constituting Working Committee and Parliamentary Board and a focus on the next election is being a gave in such meetings.
It was a churning exercise in which factors of winning game were worked out, said one of the political pundits. VHP is meeting on 6th and 7th February in Kumbha where the effort to enlist the support of saints on the issue of bhagwa-terror would be made.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Divya Khosla KumarÂ’s love story 'Sanam Re', starring Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gau
- 'Fitoor' collects Rs.3.61 crore on Day 1
- You might see me soon on TV, says Juhi
- Saroj Khan impressed with Deepika, 'Bajirao Mastani' choreography
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- Alia shares her dating fundas for V-Day
- Nimrat Kaur's 'dream come true' at sis's wedding
- Chiranjeevi's daughter set for second marriage
- Sana Khan's photo shoot for V-Day
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Apple to launch iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 15th.