- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of BollywoodWhich Bollywood star had slapped Varun Dhawan once?Vogue features first Transgender model Andreja PejicAsus launches ZenFone 2 with 4GB ramMany Many happy returns Sachin Tendulkar on turning 42
Playing her first match as world number one, India's Sania Mirza crashed out of the Porsch
BJP-RSS brainstorms on poll strategy Last Updated : 31 Jan 2013 01:20:21 PM IST BJP-RSS fine tunes poll strategy
The crucial meeting between BJP and RSS ended in the afternoon on Thursday with BJP President Rajnath Singh sharing little with the press.
But informed sources said that the brain-storming session was aimed at exploiting the explosive statement given earlier by the Home Minister Shushil Kumar Shinde.
Rajnath Singh, coming out of the meeting said that it was a routine meeting in which we do not discuss the nitty gritty of the workings of the Bhartiya Janata Party. We meet every three months to assess the political situations prevailing in the country.
But BJP plates are full with the race of choice of the Prime Ministerial candidates with party leaders going to press in a free-for-all game. Yashwant Sinha, Ram Jethmalani and Venkaiyya Naidu-every body has opinion as to who would make the best Prime Minister.
This has added pressure to the job of the newly elected President forcing him to restrain party leaders to stop shooting off their mouths. He said squabble within the party is the biggest challenge of the time.
But the presence of VHP leaders including Ashok Singhal and Pravven Togadia has put added significance to the Thursday meeting. Advani, Shushma and other senior leaders of the Party are believed to have heard them out patiently.
Making political capital out of Shinde’s foot in the mouth speech on bhagwa-terror has come handy for the rightist organizations which may think on the lines of going in for Hindu vote polarization by projecting Congress anti-Hindu face.
Lok Sabha election in 2014 is not far off and BJP is readying to parade issues on which it can beat Congress. The Party is in the process of constituting Working Committee and Parliamentary Board and a focus on the next election is being a gave in such meetings.
It was a churning exercise in which factors of winning game were worked out, said one of the political pundits. VHP is meeting on 6th and 7th February in Kumbha where the effort to enlist the support of saints on the issue of bhagwa-terror would be made.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Akshay Kumar feels the recent suicide by farmer Gajendra Singh at an Aam Aadmi P
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
- B-Town wishes Varun Dhawan on B'day
- Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
- PICS:Kim Kardashian ready to be pregnant
- Here's why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of Bollywood
An Islamic college in Melbourne city has banned its girl students from participating in ru
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,