- After posing nude for a magazine Mamta Kulkarni now converts to IslamSalman Khan turns DJ for Tamanchey track \'In Da Club\'Aish or Kat, who looks hot with Hrithik, view picsStandoff in Ladakh\'s Chumar ends as PLA troops returnKatrina Kaif with Salman Khan in Bigg Boss 8Katrina, Hrithik at song launch of \'Bang Bang\'Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da ClubWhat are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on hand
Maintaining her rich vein of form in the current season, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza and
Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground Last Updated : 10 Dec 2012 12:49:54 PM IST Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde may have said this ostensible to expose dithering in BJP on the issue but the only massage received by political pundits is that Manmohan Singh has no chance in the next election.
"Congress is clear on the suitability and capability of party general secretary Rahul Gandhi for the post of Prime Minister. Senior and young party leaders have been projecting him for this post," Shinde had said on Sunday.
"However, BJP is undecided about its prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General elections. BJP keeps on talking about L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi for the post," he said.
He was addressing a public meeting in Tulsidham crossing area in Manjalpur under the newly-created Manjalpur Assembly constituency here.
Attacking Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Shinde alleged that the Gujarat government was not supplying power to farmers but "selling it" which was being allocated to the state from central power sector projects.
He alleged that Modi was spending huge amount of money over publicity for creating his image.
Raising question over Modi's claim over the state's development, Shinde said if it is so, then why there are 10 lakh unemployed youths registered in Gujarat.
He also asked that why applications of 10 lakh farmers in Gujarat have been pending for power connections for irrigation purpose.
He said in 1995, when the Congress was in power in Gujarat, 2.15 lakh persons were employed in the government services, however, this number has declined to 1.60 lakhs during 11 years of Modi regime.
Shinde said exit of former chief minister Keshubhai Patel from BJP "indicated the style of functioning of Modi."
"Modi tried to mislead people by making false claims of development in the state, but people of Gujarat have realized it and the defeat of his government in the Assembly poll is certain," Shinde said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has crossed 9 million followers on micro-blogging site
- Ranbir recommends Alia for Ram Lakhan 2,Katrina furious
- Amitabh Bachchan praises 'Kill Dil' trailer
- Sonakshi Sinha puts on weight for Rajinikanth
- Watch Deepika's steamy look in ‘Lovely’ song
- Hottie Katrina copies Sonakshi
- ‘Dawat-e-Ishq’ beats ‘Khoobsurat’ at BO
- Watch Trailer of ‘Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain’
- Bollywood hunks we love
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr