- OMG! Rani Mukerji to be seen in an adult film!Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women\'s Health magazineGutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold SchwarzeneggerLandslide near Pune, 17 deadChicken has antibiotics!PICS: Metro overloaded! Passengers asked to deboardSalman\'s big heart for KidsAamir celebrates Eid with ex wife ReenaMandakini\'s semi-nude photos had created an uproar
The Indian team at the CWG 2014 Glasgow are doing the nation proud with their medal winnin
Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground Last Updated : 10 Dec 2012 12:49:54 PM IST Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde may have said this ostensible to expose dithering in BJP on the issue but the only massage received by political pundits is that Manmohan Singh has no chance in the next election.
"Congress is clear on the suitability and capability of party general secretary Rahul Gandhi for the post of Prime Minister. Senior and young party leaders have been projecting him for this post," Shinde had said on Sunday.
"However, BJP is undecided about its prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General elections. BJP keeps on talking about L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi for the post," he said.
He was addressing a public meeting in Tulsidham crossing area in Manjalpur under the newly-created Manjalpur Assembly constituency here.
Attacking Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Shinde alleged that the Gujarat government was not supplying power to farmers but "selling it" which was being allocated to the state from central power sector projects.
He alleged that Modi was spending huge amount of money over publicity for creating his image.
Raising question over Modi's claim over the state's development, Shinde said if it is so, then why there are 10 lakh unemployed youths registered in Gujarat.
He also asked that why applications of 10 lakh farmers in Gujarat have been pending for power connections for irrigation purpose.
He said in 1995, when the Congress was in power in Gujarat, 2.15 lakh persons were employed in the government services, however, this number has declined to 1.60 lakhs during 11 years of Modi regime.
Shinde said exit of former chief minister Keshubhai Patel from BJP "indicated the style of functioning of Modi."
"Modi tried to mislead people by making false claims of development in the state, but people of Gujarat have realized it and the defeat of his government in the Assembly poll is certain," Shinde said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rani Mukerji's next film Mardaani has become the first movie from Yash Raj Films to get an
- Images: Avatar star Zoe Saldana goes nude for Women's Health magazine
- Gutthi will return for Akshay Kumar in Comedy Nights With Kapil?
- Bet you probably did not know this about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Salman's big heart for Kids
- Aamir celebrates Eid with ex wife Reena
- WATCH: '50 Shades of Grey' trailer most-watched of 2014
- Mandakini's semi-nude photos had created an uproar
- B - Town praises PC’s Mary Kom trailer
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.