- Sex symbols of BollywoodHrithik, Katrina hot chemistry in 'Meherbaan' songPrinces William, Harry to get Princess Diana\'s wedding gownSonakshi Sinha too hot to handleHow Aishwarya lost weight for 'Jazbaa'Deepika looks hot at 'Finding Fanny' screening'Mary Kom' is the most awaited film of 2014!Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown designStory of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's next movie Jazbaa revealedModi's music-magic lures all
Friends and rivals since they were 11, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray renew acquaintances
Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground Last Updated : 10 Dec 2012 12:49:54 PM IST Rahul candidacy as PM gains ground
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde may have said this ostensible to expose dithering in BJP on the issue but the only massage received by political pundits is that Manmohan Singh has no chance in the next election.
"Congress is clear on the suitability and capability of party general secretary Rahul Gandhi for the post of Prime Minister. Senior and young party leaders have been projecting him for this post," Shinde had said on Sunday.
"However, BJP is undecided about its prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General elections. BJP keeps on talking about L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi for the post," he said.
He was addressing a public meeting in Tulsidham crossing area in Manjalpur under the newly-created Manjalpur Assembly constituency here.
Attacking Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Shinde alleged that the Gujarat government was not supplying power to farmers but "selling it" which was being allocated to the state from central power sector projects.
He alleged that Modi was spending huge amount of money over publicity for creating his image.
Raising question over Modi's claim over the state's development, Shinde said if it is so, then why there are 10 lakh unemployed youths registered in Gujarat.
He also asked that why applications of 10 lakh farmers in Gujarat have been pending for power connections for irrigation purpose.
He said in 1995, when the Congress was in power in Gujarat, 2.15 lakh persons were employed in the government services, however, this number has declined to 1.60 lakhs during 11 years of Modi regime.
Shinde said exit of former chief minister Keshubhai Patel from BJP "indicated the style of functioning of Modi."
"Modi tried to mislead people by making false claims of development in the state, but people of Gujarat have realized it and the defeat of his government in the Assembly poll is certain," Shinde said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Presenting a list of sex symbols, out of which the tenth choice depends on you.
- Hrithik, Katrina hot chemistry in 'Meherbaan' song
- Watch 'Meherbaan' song from 'Bang Bang'
- Sonakshi Sinha too hot to handle
- How Aishwarya lost weight for 'Jazbaa'
- Deepika looks hot at 'Finding Fanny' screening
- 'Mary Kom' is the most awaited film of 2014!
- Watch video: Happy New Year first song Indiawaale launched
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's wedding images reveal special gown design
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his neck folded back. Read about his inspirationa
With rumors of an imminent launch early next month, let's show you how the iPhone 6 will l