- Aamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
Ace India shuttler Saina Nehwal crashed out of the French Open Super Series after going
BJP disapproves Sinha's public demand Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 08:01:48 PM IST File photo of BJP Chief Spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad.
BJP on Tuesday disapproved senior leader Yashwant Sinha openly voicing the demand for party President Nitin Gadkari's resignation and appealed to him to reconsider it.
"Sinha is a senior leader of the party and all forums of the party are available to him. The party considers the statement issued by Sinha (demanding the resignation) as inappropriate.
"The party would appeal to him to reconsider his stand," BJP Chiuef Spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad told reporters here today in reaction to Sinha's statement.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-director Randhir Kapoor says he will never remake RK Films' superhit movie 'Awara'
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country