- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love storyIndia clinch series victory against SAMeet top Miss Supranational of 2015Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'Wedding album of Disha VakaniFilm Review: TamashaBipasha shares burnt marksIt will be a snowy Christmas for Ranbir-Katrina
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
Chopper deal: CBI names Ex IAF Chief as suspect Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:40:59 AM IST File photo of Former Indian Air Force Chief S P Tyagi.
Former Air Force Chief S P Tyagi was on Monday named by CBI in a Preliminary Enquiry into allegations of kickbacks in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper deal.
This is the second instance when a former services chief has been named in a CBI inquiry. Former Admiral Sushil Kumar was named in a CBI case to probe alleged kickback in purchase of Barak missiles in early 2000.
Chopper deal: CBI names former IAF Chief as suspect; registers PE
The sources said suspected European middlemen Carlo Garosa, Christian Michel and Guido Haschkhe, advocate Gautam Khaitan formerly associated with Aeromatrix and its CEO Praveen Bakshi, former Finmeccanica Chairman Giuseppe Orsi, former AgustaWestland CEO Bruno Spagnolini have also been named.
Italian companies Finmeccanica and AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech and Aeromatrix also figure in the PE, they said.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's love saga 'Tamasha' had a good start and the film col
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
- Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'
- Wedding album of Disha Vakani
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"