- Shah Rukh is my idol: Faisal KhanDeepika is open to act in a film on the subject of depressionI would wish Big B personally on his birthday: DeepikaControversial love affairs of Rekha\'Jazbaa\' movie reviewWhy Aamir and Salman fought at a party?All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaulted
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Chopper deal: CBI names Ex IAF Chief as suspect Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:40:59 AM IST File photo of Former Indian Air Force Chief S P Tyagi.
Former Air Force Chief S P Tyagi was on Monday named by CBI in a Preliminary Enquiry into allegations of kickbacks in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper deal.
This is the second instance when a former services chief has been named in a CBI inquiry. Former Admiral Sushil Kumar was named in a CBI case to probe alleged kickback in purchase of Barak missiles in early 2000.
Chopper deal: CBI names former IAF Chief as suspect; registers PE
The sources said suspected European middlemen Carlo Garosa, Christian Michel and Guido Haschkhe, advocate Gautam Khaitan formerly associated with Aeromatrix and its CEO Praveen Bakshi, former Finmeccanica Chairman Giuseppe Orsi, former AgustaWestland CEO Bruno Spagnolini have also been named.
Italian companies Finmeccanica and AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech and Aeromatrix also figure in the PE, they said.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Farhan Akhtar has denied reports that the makers of hit franchise "Don" are keen
- Why Pooja Mishra goes for cheap gimmicks?
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a