- Sonam angry over porn sites banShraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazineFiat launches Abarth 595 at Rs 29.85 lakh'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore clubAishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish MalhotraArpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellers
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Chopper deal: CBI names Ex IAF Chief as suspect Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:40:59 AM IST File photo of Former Indian Air Force Chief S P Tyagi.
Former Air Force Chief S P Tyagi was on Monday named by CBI in a Preliminary Enquiry into allegations of kickbacks in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper deal.
This is the second instance when a former services chief has been named in a CBI inquiry. Former Admiral Sushil Kumar was named in a CBI case to probe alleged kickback in purchase of Barak missiles in early 2000.
Chopper deal: CBI names former IAF Chief as suspect; registers PE
The sources said suspected European middlemen Carlo Garosa, Christian Michel and Guido Haschkhe, advocate Gautam Khaitan formerly associated with Aeromatrix and its CEO Praveen Bakshi, former Finmeccanica Chairman Giuseppe Orsi, former AgustaWestland CEO Bruno Spagnolini have also been named.
Italian companies Finmeccanica and AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech and Aeromatrix also figure in the PE, they said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sonam Kapoor is very upset that the Modi government has banned 857 porn sites.
- Shraddha on cover of 'Hi! Blitz' magazine
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' at Busan film fest
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha shooting for 'Baaghi' song
- First poster of SRK's 'Fan' out
- Photo of Bobbi Kristina Brown's body leaked
- SRK 'thanks' MCA for lifting ban
- A musical tribute to Kishore Kumar
- Sooraj in Ajay Devgn's next?
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that