- Karan Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
PM to visit Hyderabad on Sunday Last Updated : 23 Feb 2013 07:49:17 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit Hyderabad on Saturday to take stock of the situation in the aftermath of twin bomb blasts there.
Singh will visit the hospital where the injured are being treated besides taking a briefing from Chief Minister Kiran Reddy, sources said.
Two bombs exploded within a span of minutes in Hyderabad on Thursday evening, killing 16 people and injuring 117.
The central government yesterday came under sharp attack in Parliament, with the Opposition saying terror was being dealt with in a casual manner.
Strongly condemning the blasts, the Prime Minister had said soon after the incident that those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished.
He appealed to the public to remain calm and maintain peace.
Singh has sanctioned Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in the blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured from the PM's Relief Fund.
Investigators today claimed to have got "vital clues" in the probe, with the needle of suspicion zeroing in on banned militant outfit Indian Mujahideen.
Police announced Rs 10 lakh award for information leading to the perpetrators of the serial blasts.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reached a milestone of 15 million fan following on Twitter, b
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif
- Director Mahmood Farooqui charged with rape
- Kangana is content being single
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.