- Pics: B-Town celebrates P.V. Sindhu's Olympic win'Happy Bhag Jayegi': A light-hearted, feel-good filmCelebrities hail Sakshi Malik's Olympic winPink is not a film about rape, says Amitabh BachchanOn Rakhi, TV actors recount memories with 'partners in crime'B-Town celebs wish Navroz Mubarak to ParsisBritish-era bunker unearthed in Raj BhavanLeaked: Sex Scenes from award winning film 'Parched'Entertainment Being an actress, I can be anybody: Priyanka ChopraCheck out Salman's 'Tubelight' first look
Pramod Patni of Life Insurance Corporation of India beat off stiff competiton from Puran S
Hyderabad blasts: Guilty won't go unpunished, says PM Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 09:35:43 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Strongly condemning the blasts in Hyderabad, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday night said those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished as he appealed for peace.
Singh sanctioned Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in the blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured from the PM's Relief Fund.
Guilty won't go unpunished, says Manmohan on Hyderabad blasts:
The meeting of the Union Cabinet, which was in progress when the blasts took place, was informed about the incident.
"The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, has strongly condemned the bomb blasts in Hyderabad. While expressing shock and grief over the loss of lives in the blasts, the Prime Minister has appealed to the public to remain calm and maintain peace," an official statement said.
"This is a dastardly attack, the guilty will not go unpunished," the Prime Minister added.
He has directed the central agencies to extend all possible help to the Andhra Pradesh state authorities in relief operations.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The launch of "Bapu sada kehnda", a new music single on homosexuality, has marked the fora
- Sonakshi to act with family only with right script
- Remembering 'King Of Pop' on his 58th B'day
- Amy Jackson to sing in Punjabi, reveals Manj Musik
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'
- kareena kapoor khan 'sexy' pregnancy photos.
- Om Puri in Pakistan to promote film
- 'Rock On!!' clocks eight years, makers look forward to sequel
- What is notorious Savita Bhabhi doing in Baar Baar Dekho?
An Indonesian man is set to hold the title of world's oldest man at 145 years, authorities
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco on Monday announced some unique offers