- I fear getting complacent in showbiz: Kalki KoechlinDance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta KapurCommon myths about modular kitchens bustedAnna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma ShowModern day jewellery trendsKangana an inspiration to many: TamannaahPriyanka Chopra inspires Disha PataniKnow all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Hyderabad blasts: Guilty won't go unpunished, says PM Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 09:35:43 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Strongly condemning the blasts in Hyderabad, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday night said those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished as he appealed for peace.
Singh sanctioned Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in the blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured from the PM's Relief Fund.
Guilty won't go unpunished, says Manmohan on Hyderabad blasts:
The meeting of the Union Cabinet, which was in progress when the blasts took place, was informed about the incident.
"The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, has strongly condemned the bomb blasts in Hyderabad. While expressing shock and grief over the loss of lives in the blasts, the Prime Minister has appealed to the public to remain calm and maintain peace," an official statement said.
"This is a dastardly attack, the guilty will not go unpunished," the Prime Minister added.
He has directed the central agencies to extend all possible help to the Andhra Pradesh state authorities in relief operations.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kalki Koechlin says she fears getting comfortable in her zone, and that is why she keeps o
- Big B's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni biopic to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries
- Ali Fazal meets his Pakistani fans in London
- Dance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
- Actor Bill Nunn dead at 62
- Jennifer Aniston pins divorce rumours with dinner date
- Anna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Looking forward to meet Dhoni: Disha Patani
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone