- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
Hyderabad blasts: Guilty won't go unpunished, says PM Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 09:35:43 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Strongly condemning the blasts in Hyderabad, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday night said those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished as he appealed for peace.
Singh sanctioned Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in the blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured from the PM's Relief Fund.
Guilty won't go unpunished, says Manmohan on Hyderabad blasts:
The meeting of the Union Cabinet, which was in progress when the blasts took place, was informed about the incident.
"The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, has strongly condemned the bomb blasts in Hyderabad. While expressing shock and grief over the loss of lives in the blasts, the Prime Minister has appealed to the public to remain calm and maintain peace," an official statement said.
"This is a dastardly attack, the guilty will not go unpunished," the Prime Minister added.
He has directed the central agencies to extend all possible help to the Andhra Pradesh state authorities in relief operations.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
ctor Randeep Hooda, who will be essaying the role of Sarabjiit in the Omung Kumar director
- Want my fan base to increase in South: Huma
- See what Bips made Karan do post wedding
- FIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio joins advisory board of Ecuador
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Anupam Kher double-charged in 'Kaanu', says director
- I haven't done anything wrong: Pratyusha's boyfriend
- Manoj Bajpayee to host
There are nearly one trillion species on the Earth while 99.999 percent of species still r
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind