- PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane service
Badminton world number one Lee Chong Wei recently failed a drug test, Malaysian media rep
Hyderabad blasts: Guilty won't go unpunished, says PM Last Updated : 21 Feb 2013 09:35:43 PM IST File photo of India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
Strongly condemning the blasts in Hyderabad, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday night said those responsible for the "dastardly" act would not go unpunished as he appealed for peace.
Singh sanctioned Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in the blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured from the PM's Relief Fund.
Guilty won't go unpunished, says Manmohan on Hyderabad blasts:
The meeting of the Union Cabinet, which was in progress when the blasts took place, was informed about the incident.
"The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, has strongly condemned the bomb blasts in Hyderabad. While expressing shock and grief over the loss of lives in the blasts, the Prime Minister has appealed to the public to remain calm and maintain peace," an official statement said.
"This is a dastardly attack, the guilty will not go unpunished," the Prime Minister added.
He has directed the central agencies to extend all possible help to the Andhra Pradesh state authorities in relief operations.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan says his role in upcoming comedy-drama 'PK' is one of the challenging roles of
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
- Many faces of Shah Rukh Khan
- Men tried to harass Taylor Swift
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country