- These films were banned by censor board because of sex scenesFind out real reason why Salman Khan agreed to host Bigg Boss 8In Pics: Bet you did not know this about hot siren Mallika SherawatImages: Bollywood stars who are mama's boysSee sexy Alia Bhatt who wants to be thick skinnedSussane demands 400 crores alimonyDivas in see through dressesSee some rare visuals of Kaka\'s Aashirwaad; now soldSalman\'s niece is a hot girlIN PICS: Priyanka Chopra's b'day bash
The 31-year-old Bindra kept his nerve to take the honour in his favourite 10 m air rifle
Modi made Gujarat bleed :Shakeel Ahmed Last Updated : 07 Feb 2013 11:09:01 AM IST Modi made Gujarat bleed :Shakeel Ahmed
AICC general secretary Shakeel Ahmed attacked Gujarat Chief minister Narendra Modi saying " Entire nation has tasted Gujarat salt but Modi made Gujarat bleed even after having its salt ".
On Twitter , Shakeel Ahmed said " Modi says 'Gujrat Ka Namak sab ney Khaya hai' Prantu Namak kha ker bhi Modi ney Gujrat ka hi khoon bahaya hai."
The Gujarat Chief Minister used a college platform to project himself nationally saying his focus was on development politics and not that of vote-bank, which he said has "ruined" the nation.
In his speech to SRCC students, Mr. Modi said Gujarat products like milk, tomatoes and salt had captured markets across the country and elsewhere in Asia, and that this was proof that the State had pioneered successful business models.
Ahmed targets Advani
Recently,Senior Congress leader Shakeel Ahmed has invited unwanted controversy by targetting senior BJP leader LK Advani.
Addressing a public rally in Sikar on Sunday, Shakeel Ahmed called Advani a Pakistani national and said that he came to India to become prime minister.
"Pakistan born Advani's intention was not to seve Hindus but he wanted to become Prime Minister of India," Ahmed said in his speech, which invited strong reaction from the saffron party.
Modi indirectly praised Congress : Rashid Alvi
Congress sought to counter Narendra Modi's pitch for development politics, saying the Gujarat Chief Minister has indirectly praised developments that took place due to the party's governance policies.
"From being dubbed a country of snake charmers to become a country of 'mouse charmers', the credit goes to the Congress party," Congress spokesman Rashid Alvi told reporters recalling that India is now ahead in the field of computer science because of the efforts of Rajiv Gandhi.
It was the dream of the late Prime Minister to take the country to the 21st century, he said.
Manish Tiwari questions Modi for not giving reference to 2002 riots
Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari also questioned Gujarat Chief minister Narendra Modiin the state and alleged his speech here was aimed at generally trying to "mislead" the people.
"Well, the Chief minister of Gujarat made a reference to a cliche called P2 and G2 when he was referring to Gujarat model of development. P2 essentially stands for platitudes personified - patting oneself on the back when one has no achievements to account for," Tewari told reporters.
"G 2 would mean Geo global. I am surprised the Chief Minister of Gujarat in his entire speech made no reference of Gujarat pogrom which continues to be a blot and stain on the fair name of the state," he said.
Tewari said the Gujarat Chief Minister had not said anything to "atone" for the incidents which had happened during his tenure.
Tewari said Modi had forgotten to mention that even interms of Human Development Indices, there were other states which were ahead of Gujarat.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
As filmmakers become increasingly daring nowadays, more and more films are getting either
- Find out real reason why Salman Khan agreed to host Bigg Boss 8
- CWG Glasgow 2014: Apurvi Chandela and Rahi Sarnobat win Gold
- In Pics: Bet you did not know this about hot siren Mallika Sherawat
- Kareena enjoys working with Salman
- Images: Bollywood stars who are mama's boys
- See sexy Alia Bhatt who wants to be thick skinned
- Sussane demands 400 crores alimony
- Divas in see through dresses
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar