- Review: Mechanic ResurrectionOMG!!! Ranbir is mocking katrina's text messages???While kissing in A Flying Jat,Jacqualine-Tiger refused to hear cutShahid-Meera to announce good news soon'A Flying Jatt' movie reviewShraddha, Sushant walks for at Malhotra at LFWBhavna Bhavnani abuses Salman Khan to sell her bookDeepika Padukone among worl'd richest actresses nowSakshi Malik will be Beti Bachao Beti Padhao brand ambassador in HaryanaRustom Girl Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual
With India, a country of over 1.2 billion people, managing to win only two medals in the j
Dharma Sansad at Kumbh : Narendra Modi be made BJP's PM candidate Last Updated : 07 Feb 2013 04:02:02 PM IST Dharma Sansad at Kumbh : VHP likely to endorse Modi for PM's post
Vishwa Hindu Parishad's Dharma Sansad at Maha Kumbh has demanded that Narendra Modi be declared as BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate.
Eyeing 2014 Lok Sabha elections,Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh and VHP aligned religious groups will make the announcement on whether Narendra Modi will be hailed as the Prime Ministerial candidate.
."To a query on whether projecting Narendra Modi as BJP's prime ministerial candidate came up during his meeting the Sangh Parivar leaders, Singh quipped, "A decision on this matter can be taken only by the party parliamentary board."
Rajnath said, "I have come here for a spiritual experience and not to hold any political discussions."The poster boy of Hindutva - Narendra Modi - will visit Kumbh on february 12th.
VHP leader Ashok Singhal has told that the excitement around Modi for PM can be equated to the excitement that surrounded Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru as he became PM for the first time.
"When the first election took place, the masses wanted Nehru to be PM. After that something like that has never happened. But what I'm seeing now is that masses are nominating Modi to be PM. Something like this has never happened since Nehru," Singhal said.
BJP committed to construction of Ram temple: Rajnath
."From a VHP platform, BJP chief Rajnath Singh raked up the Ayodhya issue saying his party is committed to the construction of the Ram temple.
The new BJP president made the declaration moments after former VHP chief Ashok Singhal bragged about the demolition of Babri masjid in the early 1990s during the campaign for construction of Ram temple.
"BJP is a party which believes in Hindu values. The party is committed to the construction of Ram temple at Ram Janamboomi in Ayodhya. It is a cherished desire of millions of Hindus and the BJP would certainly like to do its bit in fulfilling the same," Singh said.
He was participating in a meeting of the VHP's central advisory committee here in presence of its top leaders like Singhal and Pravin Togadia and party colleagues Yogi Adityanath and Laxmikant Vajpayee.
BJP leaders to chalk out strategy for 2014 Lok sabha Polls from march 1 to 3
Top leadership of the BJP from across the country will meet from March 1 to 3 to chalk out the party's roadmap for the next general elections.
The party's National Executive will meet on March 1 while the two-day National Council meet will be held from March 2.
BJP leaders from across the country will converge to discuss the current political situation and chalk out a strategy for elections to the Lok Sabha as well as some state assemblies.
This will be the first meeting of the BJP National Executive and National Council after 62-year-old Rajnath Singh took over as the new party president from Nitin Gadkari, who was forced out of the race for the top party post in a sudden turn of events following allegations of dubious funding by his Purti group.
The National Executive and National Council will also ratify Singh's appointment. The BJP National Council, which comprises some 2,000 senior party leaders, meets once a year. The meetings are being held in the national capital in view of the Budget Session of Parliament which starts from February 21. The party was earlier toying with the idea of holding the meet in Bhopal, where assembly polls are due by December this year.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"Mechanic Resurrection" is a super-charged, stylishly packed action thriller that is mecha
- OMG!!! Ranbir is mocking katrina's text messages???
- Palak Muchhal in tears while recording song for 'Naamkarann' (TV Snippets)
- Would love to go out-of-the-box, says Abhay Deol
- While kissing in A Flying Jat,Jacqualine-Tiger refused to hear cut
- Jackie Chan is Renny Harlin's icon
- 'Freaky Ali' team to launch menswear label in Dubai
- Taapsee, Neeraj Pandey team up for 'Meera'
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
The world's largest natural pearl will be put on display in the Philippines soon, after th
South Korean electronics conglomerate LG on Friday launched a new X Cam smartphone in Indi
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- Microsoft acquires Genee to accelerate intelligent experiences in Office 365
- Gionee launches selfie-focussed smartphone in India
- Microsoft's OneNote tool now available for Mac
- Huawei P9 with dual-lens camera launched in India at Rs 39,999