- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 12:31:26 PM IST Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech
A complaint has been filed against Vishwa Hindu Parishad Vice President Praveen Togadia in Hyderabad after clippings of his speech went viral on social networking sites.
The video in question is from a speech Togadia made on 22 January in a place called Bhokar in Nanded district of Maharashtra, 25 km from the Andhra Pradesh border.
OnJanuary 22 at a public meeting at Bhokar town in Nanded district of Maharashtra, Dr. Togadia attacked Owaisi in particular and Muslims in general.But Police will verify the authencity of the speech uploaded on youTube and seek legal opinion on matters of jurisdiction .
Earlier,Akbaruddin Owaisi of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA landed in jail on charges of delivering a hate speech at Nirmal town in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh.
The clippings showed Dr. Togadia thundering about what happened in Nelli (Assam), Bhagalpur (Bihar) and in Gujarat, where the police stood aside as Muslims were massacred. “Ours is not a religion of cowards,” Dr. Togadia said, “but of Goddess Bhavani, who always has weapons in her hands.”
But Togadia to the media said that he did not mentioned any particular community or threatened violence and that he was just giving historical references
“Remember Nellie in Assam, where the police was removed. Over 3000 people died, not one of them was a Hindu. Remember Bhagalpur, where the police was removed, so many people died that it was difficult to count, not one of them was a Hindu. Dead bodies flew into the sea. Remember Meerut, Moradabad, Gujarat,” Togadia is heard saying in the speech, to cheers from the audience.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The motion poster of S.S. Rajamouli's "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" made a thunderous debu
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel