- Aamir wants no item girls in B-woodPics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bikeAditi gets into Chandramukhi modeKatrina performs daring stunts in waterDeepika Padukone cleavage controversy: 'Discuss cup size if relevant'Coca-Cola launches sugar free soft drinkSunny Leone at zoOm Tv functionNow monkeys fall in love with Jacqueline!SRK-Aishwarya together on screen?Aamir’s PK earns Rs 85 cr much before release
Swiss tennis legend Martina Hingis said in Tokyo on Friday about Li Na's retirement was a
Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 12:31:26 PM IST Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech
A complaint has been filed against Vishwa Hindu Parishad Vice President Praveen Togadia in Hyderabad after clippings of his speech went viral on social networking sites.
The video in question is from a speech Togadia made on 22 January in a place called Bhokar in Nanded district of Maharashtra, 25 km from the Andhra Pradesh border.
OnJanuary 22 at a public meeting at Bhokar town in Nanded district of Maharashtra, Dr. Togadia attacked Owaisi in particular and Muslims in general.But Police will verify the authencity of the speech uploaded on youTube and seek legal opinion on matters of jurisdiction .
Earlier,Akbaruddin Owaisi of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA landed in jail on charges of delivering a hate speech at Nirmal town in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh.
The clippings showed Dr. Togadia thundering about what happened in Nelli (Assam), Bhagalpur (Bihar) and in Gujarat, where the police stood aside as Muslims were massacred. “Ours is not a religion of cowards,” Dr. Togadia said, “but of Goddess Bhavani, who always has weapons in her hands.”
But Togadia to the media said that he did not mentioned any particular community or threatened violence and that he was just giving historical references
“Remember Nellie in Assam, where the police was removed. Over 3000 people died, not one of them was a Hindu. Remember Bhagalpur, where the police was removed, so many people died that it was difficult to count, not one of them was a Hindu. Dead bodies flew into the sea. Remember Meerut, Moradabad, Gujarat,” Togadia is heard saying in the speech, to cheers from the audience.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Aamir Khan has strongly opposed the term 'item girls' in films.
- Pics: Check out Bollywood hunk John Abraham's new bike
- Aditi gets into Chandramukhi mode
- Katrina performs daring stunts in water
- Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy: 'Discuss cup size if relevant'
- Sunny Leone at zoOm Tv function
- Now monkeys fall in love with Jacqueline!
- SRK-Aishwarya together on screen?
- Aamir’s PK earns Rs 85 cr much before release
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr