- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 12:31:26 PM IST Police complaint filed against Praveen Togadia for hate speech
A complaint has been filed against Vishwa Hindu Parishad Vice President Praveen Togadia in Hyderabad after clippings of his speech went viral on social networking sites.
The video in question is from a speech Togadia made on 22 January in a place called Bhokar in Nanded district of Maharashtra, 25 km from the Andhra Pradesh border.
OnJanuary 22 at a public meeting at Bhokar town in Nanded district of Maharashtra, Dr. Togadia attacked Owaisi in particular and Muslims in general.But Police will verify the authencity of the speech uploaded on youTube and seek legal opinion on matters of jurisdiction .
Earlier,Akbaruddin Owaisi of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA landed in jail on charges of delivering a hate speech at Nirmal town in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh.
The clippings showed Dr. Togadia thundering about what happened in Nelli (Assam), Bhagalpur (Bihar) and in Gujarat, where the police stood aside as Muslims were massacred. “Ours is not a religion of cowards,” Dr. Togadia said, “but of Goddess Bhavani, who always has weapons in her hands.”
But Togadia to the media said that he did not mentioned any particular community or threatened violence and that he was just giving historical references
“Remember Nellie in Assam, where the police was removed. Over 3000 people died, not one of them was a Hindu. Remember Bhagalpur, where the police was removed, so many people died that it was difficult to count, not one of them was a Hindu. Dead bodies flew into the sea. Remember Meerut, Moradabad, Gujarat,” Togadia is heard saying in the speech, to cheers from the audience.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.