- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobileHrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversyYouth killed by White Tiger at Delhi ZooOur souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir KapoorNeha Dhupia to turn film producerEmma Watson\'s nude photos about to leakHrithik Roshan rides an auto rickshawBhadra's rendition of Mahalaya still bestThe lucky man Irrfan KhanLamborghini sports car Huracan in India
The Indo-Zimbawbwean combination of Sania Mirza and Cara Black became the fourth pair to
After barbaric act there cannot be business as usual with Pakistan: PM Last Updated : 15 Jan 2013 06:09:45 PM IST File Photo
Breaking his silence, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday gave a tough message to Pakistan that it cannot be business as usual in the aftermath of the beheading of an Indian soldier on the line of control last week.
He emphasised that those responsible for the "barbaric act" of beheading of Lance Naik Hemraj will have to be brought to book and hoped "Pakistan realises this".
In his public remarks on the January 8 incident on the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir in which two soldiers were killed and bodies mutilated, Singh said, "After this barbaric act there cannot be business as usual (with Pakistan)."
He was responding to reporters here at the Army Day reception hosted by Army chief Gen Bikram Singh when asked about the government's decision to put on visa-on-arrival scheme for Pakistan's elderly citizens.
When pointed out that Pakistan was in a denial mode on the cross-LoC attack, the Prime Minister said, "we will keep trying".
Asked about the options vis-a-vis Pakistan, he said these cannot be discussed in the open.
External affairs minister Salman Khurshid said India has taken a "very firm position" on the beheading issue with Pakistan as the act is "totally unacceptable and barbaric".
Referring to Monday's flag meeting between India and Pakistan on the LoC, he said, "we may not be happy with the outcome but the process is still on."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The famous sex scandals that have made headlines.
- The lucky girl Sunny Leone
- Day2 inside Bigg Boss 8, tears, punishments and fights
- AbRam is Veena Malik's son!
- 18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk Smitha
- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobile
- Hrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy
- Our souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor
- Neha Dhupia to turn film producer
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.