- Ashish's journey on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'Inside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 8' house10 Unknown facts about Kareena KapoorNarula brothers wins \'KBC 8\'Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversyImages: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenesShanti to debut with \'I Love Dubai\' in B-woodImages: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?Hrehaan and Hridhaan\'s Bollywood dreamsAwesome start to Incheon Games
Maintaining her rich vein of form in the current season, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza and
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Karan Johar is all set to introduce a new face Disha Patani in Bollywood.
- Watch the trailer of Ranveer-Parineeti's 'Kill Dil'
- Motion poster of 'The Shaukeens' released
- Hrithik's car bangbanged, goes home in auto
- Ashish's journey on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'
- Inside PICS of 'Bigg Boss 8' house
- 10 Unknown facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Narula brothers wins 'KBC 8'
- Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversy
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr