- Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!Navratra day7: How to pray for Goddess Kalratri
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla