- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major