- KXIP beat RR in first 'Super Over'Babita's birthday bashRevealed: Why Abhishek-Karishma's engagement was brokenOMG! How beautiful is Shruti looking in the first look of 'Gabbar is Back'Jhanvi, Aryan debuting together?Revealed! New photos of Shahid's fiancee Mira RajputBollywood beauties at award functionList of controversies surrounding Salman KhanAnushka brings stability in my life: Virat Kohli43 dinosaur egg fossils unearthed in China
Former Pakistan skipper Muhammad Yousuf has blamed the National Cricket Board and the team
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut got extremely irritated with the Ram Leela heroine Deepik
- Babita's birthday bash
- Revealed: Why Abhishek-Karishma's engagement was broken
- OMG! How beautiful is Shruti looking in the first look of ''Gabbar is Back''
- Jhanvi, Aryan debuting together?
- Revealed! New photos of Shahid's fiancee Mira Rajput
- Shakti Kapoor mobbed by girls
- Bollywood beauties at award function
- List of controversies surrounding Salman Khan
A total of 43 dinosaur egg fossils has been found at a construction site in south China's
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!