- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversiesPICS: Growing roses in drought too!Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several timesLindsay not invited in father\'s wedding
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Realty firm Unnati Fortune Group has roped in Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as the bra
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
- Veena Malik: Queen of controversies
- Why Priyanka Chopra fainted on the sets several times
- Lindsay not invited in father's wedding
- Pamela Anderson sends tips to B-wood
- Why Arpita’s wedding was biggest event for B-town?
- 'DDLJ' new trailer launched
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Microsoft Devices has launched its first Lumia handset in India for Rs 9,199.