- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk7 most popular food mythsSalman-Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer-DeepikaPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an event
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
Pak again violates ceasefire in Poonch sector Last Updated : 10 Jan 2013 07:57:27 PM IST File photo
In yet another ceasefire violation across the LoC, Pakistan on Thursday fired at Indian posts in the Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the scene of Tuesday's brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani Army troops.
Pakistan said it lost one soldier in the exchange of fire, while claiming that the provocation took place from Indian side which was rejected by Army Headquarters here.
The Pakistani troops' firing started in the Battal area in Poonch sector at 1630 hours after which Indian troops gave a measured response. The firing ceased at 1810 hours, Army headquarters said here.
The firing took place in the area guarded by the 13 Rajputana Rifles, whose two soldiers Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed and their bodies were mutilated by Pakistani troops, it said.
The unit deployed in the area is known as the Barasingha battalion.
In Islamabad, Pakistan Army claimed in a statement that Indian troops had started firing in which one of its soldiers was killed.
The Army here rejected the allegation of starting the firing.
India also dismissed Pakistan's allegations that its Army transgressed the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector on Sunday.
In fact, Pakistan had carried out a ceasefire violation on the night of January 5-6 and "controlled retaliation" was carried out by the Indian Army on January 6, an Army press release said today.
"No LoC transgression has been resorted to by the Indian army in Uri Sector on January 6 as alleged," it said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Wondering when you will be able to see your favorite actress on screen again?? Here is a l
- Bollywood has gone Sports crazy
- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk
- Khloe K speaks about her vagina on camera
- Salman-Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer-Deepika
- Sonakshi copies boxer Laila Ali’s look in Holiday
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
To experience a massage with a difference, tourists are flocking to an elephant camp in Th
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.