- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Uproar in Rajya Sabha ; SP demands reservation for Muslims Last Updated : 17 Dec 2012 11:59:26 AM IST SP for reservation for Muslims
When the House met for the day, Ram Gopal Yadav (SP) said he has given a notice for suspension of Question Hour to take up the issue.
The conditions of Muslims, he said, was worse than Dalits and so there should a Constitutional amendment to provide for reservation to Muslims.
As SP members rushed into the well of the House, Chairman Hamid Ansari said, "Please raise in Zero Hour."
Standing near the podium, they raised slogans demanding implementation of the Sachar Committee report.
The Rajinder Sachar Committee, appointed in 2005 by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, was commissioned to prepare a report on the latest social, economic and educational condition of the Muslim community of India.
It had concluded that the status of Indian Muslims are below the conditions of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
"Please don't come into the Well. This is not allowed," Ansari said. "Please go back to your places," he pleaded with unrelenting SP members.
He then adjourned the House for 30 minutes.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
OMG! Katrina Kaif looks beautiful in this bridal look.
- Who is Radhika Apte?
- OMG! Sexy Sunny doing 'Daaru Peeke Dance'
- Keegan named world's sexiest woman
- Meet gorgeous girl Urvashi
- Finally! Ranbir Kapoor admits he is in love
- Check credibility before donating, says Manisha Koirala
- When Ranbir took Virat's ladylove in his arms
- When Kangana posed frontal nude
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,