- Bollywood stars and their tattoosNimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenesBollywood celebrities' lunchboxForthcoming films of B\'Town divasIn Pics: Bollywood\'s top 10 boy toysMonkeys do mathsSecret marriages in BollywoodTiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view picsMeet hot IPL host Archana VijayaList of films based on Chetan Bhagat\'s books
With the World Cup just round the corner, Indian men's hockey team chief coach Terry Wals
Anna Hazare admitted to hospital Last Updated : 07 Dec 2012 09:52:43 PM IST File Photo
Activist Anna Hazare was on Friday admitted to a hospital after he complained of acidity but he is "doing perfectly fine", doctors attending on him said.
Hazare, who was in the national capital, complained of acidity and weakness this morning and was taken to Medanta Medicity here in Gurgaon.
"He is doing perfectly fine. No problem at all. He complained of acidity," a doctor attending on him said.
He also said the activist might be discharged in a day or two after observation.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After actress Rani Mukerji made an official announcement of her and filmmaker Aditya Chopr
- Bollywood stars and their tattoos
- Nimmi was afraid of kissing and intimate scenes
- Bollywood celebrities' lunchbox
- Forthcoming films of B'Town divas
- In Pics: Bollywood's top 10 boy toys
- Secret marriages in Bollywood
- Tiger Shroff and Kriti’s maiden lip-lock, view pics
- List of films based on Chetan Bhagat's books
Monkeys doing simple mathematics, that's quite funny.
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood