- Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoon
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
On 4th anniversary, India remembers 26/11 victims Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:30:15 AM IST File Photo
With the execution of lone caught terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, Mumbai along with entire nation paid tribute to those killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack in 2008.
On the fourth anniversary of Mumbai terror attack, which left 166 dead and nearly 300 injured, the main commemorative function was held at Mumbai Police Gymkhana at Chowpatty.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, Governor K Sankaranarayanan, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh and others paid floral tributes to the victims and martyrs at the 26/11 memorial on Monday morning.
Family members of terror victims, martyrs, survivors and others also attended the memorial function.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed up across the city for the fourth anniversary of 26/11 attack.
Apart from memorial function at Mumbai Police Gymkhana, a peace march was also held in Mumabi on the eve of 26/11 anniversary. Union Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, Bollywood actress Mahima Chaudhary and American national Kia Scherr who lost her husband Alan and daughter Naomi during the attack were participated in the peace march.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kareena Kapoor Khan has skipped the promotions of her upcoming film with Salman and has di
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe