- Ronaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
On 4th anniversary, India remembers 26/11 victims Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:30:15 AM IST File Photo
With the execution of lone caught terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, Mumbai along with entire nation paid tribute to those killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack in 2008.
On the fourth anniversary of Mumbai terror attack, which left 166 dead and nearly 300 injured, the main commemorative function was held at Mumbai Police Gymkhana at Chowpatty.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, Governor K Sankaranarayanan, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh and others paid floral tributes to the victims and martyrs at the 26/11 memorial on Monday morning.
Family members of terror victims, martyrs, survivors and others also attended the memorial function.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed up across the city for the fourth anniversary of 26/11 attack.
Apart from memorial function at Mumbai Police Gymkhana, a peace march was also held in Mumabi on the eve of 26/11 anniversary. Union Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, Bollywood actress Mahima Chaudhary and American national Kia Scherr who lost her husband Alan and daughter Naomi during the attack were participated in the peace march.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen as a traffic constable in the forthcoming thriller
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of