- When Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view picsPICS : What\'s all new in F1 2014Sunny Leone: The new copy cat of BollywoodMathura celebrates Lathmaar HoliLeaked:Diary of B'wood babes
Here are some ace sports celebrities who are making heads turn and giving fodder for gossi
On 4th anniversary, India remembers 26/11 victims Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:30:15 AM IST File Photo
With the execution of lone caught terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, Mumbai along with entire nation paid tribute to those killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack in 2008.
On the fourth anniversary of Mumbai terror attack, which left 166 dead and nearly 300 injured, the main commemorative function was held at Mumbai Police Gymkhana at Chowpatty.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, Governor K Sankaranarayanan, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh and others paid floral tributes to the victims and martyrs at the 26/11 memorial on Monday morning.
Family members of terror victims, martyrs, survivors and others also attended the memorial function.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed up across the city for the fourth anniversary of 26/11 attack.
Apart from memorial function at Mumbai Police Gymkhana, a peace march was also held in Mumabi on the eve of 26/11 anniversary. Union Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, Bollywood actress Mahima Chaudhary and American national Kia Scherr who lost her husband Alan and daughter Naomi during the attack were participated in the peace march.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
‘Nasha’ girl Poonam Pandey turns 23 on March 11, 2014. The seductress always makes hea
- When Deepika cried bitterly
- PICS : Sush eyeing comeback
- Focus on Sonam's bikini scene in film disappointing: Director
- Salman wants kids but not the mother
- Richa Chadda to walk the ramp at LFW as showstopper
- Salman Khan and his long liaisons
- Will Priyanka Chopra be Madhur Bhandarkar's Madamji ?
- Salman Khan to tie Knot With Lulia Vantur in 2014
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.