- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
On 4th anniversary, India remembers 26/11 victims Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 10:30:15 AM IST File Photo
With the execution of lone caught terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, Mumbai along with entire nation paid tribute to those killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack in 2008.
On the fourth anniversary of Mumbai terror attack, which left 166 dead and nearly 300 injured, the main commemorative function was held at Mumbai Police Gymkhana at Chowpatty.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, Governor K Sankaranarayanan, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh and others paid floral tributes to the victims and martyrs at the 26/11 memorial on Monday morning.
Family members of terror victims, martyrs, survivors and others also attended the memorial function.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed up across the city for the fourth anniversary of 26/11 attack.
Apart from memorial function at Mumbai Police Gymkhana, a peace march was also held in Mumabi on the eve of 26/11 anniversary. Union Minister of State for HRD Shashi Tharoor, Bollywood actress Mahima Chaudhary and American national Kia Scherr who lost her husband Alan and daughter Naomi during the attack were participated in the peace march.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These celebrities have redefined perception about a fuller bum and now women around the wo
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood