- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
Man gets life term for murdering cousin Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:15:24 PM IST File photo
Pradeep was killed allegedly by his uncle Omkar Nath Pachori and cousin Neeraj Pachori over a property dispute and later his head was severed and body disposed of at two different places in February 1999, prosecution sources said in Mainpuri.
After investigation, police filed a charge sheet against Neeraj and his father Omkar Nath.
Additional district and sessions judge Sunil Kumar considering the evidence on record and hearing the prosecution and defence counsels held Neeraj guilty for the murder of Pradeep yesterday. Omkar Nath had died during the trial.
The court further sentenced Neeraj to rigorous imprisonment for 10 years with a fine of Rs 10,000 for removing evidence.
Both the sentences will run concurrently, the judge said in the order.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country