- Will Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
Russian third seed Maria Sharapova withdrew from the US Open with a right leg injury, easi
Man gets life term for murdering cousin Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:15:24 PM IST File photo
Pradeep was killed allegedly by his uncle Omkar Nath Pachori and cousin Neeraj Pachori over a property dispute and later his head was severed and body disposed of at two different places in February 1999, prosecution sources said in Mainpuri.
After investigation, police filed a charge sheet against Neeraj and his father Omkar Nath.
Additional district and sessions judge Sunil Kumar considering the evidence on record and hearing the prosecution and defence counsels held Neeraj guilty for the murder of Pradeep yesterday. Omkar Nath had died during the trial.
The court further sentenced Neeraj to rigorous imprisonment for 10 years with a fine of Rs 10,000 for removing evidence.
Both the sentences will run concurrently, the judge said in the order.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The latest reports are that controversial godwoman Radhe Maa has been approached for 'Bigg
- Video: Hrithik, Sonam reprise 'Dheere Dheere Se'
- These figures support Kangana's frustrations
- Why Salman cuts off lip lock shot in 'Hero'
- Aadesh Shrivastava diagnosed with cancer; critical
- Shah Rukh wraps 'Dilwale' shooting in Iceland
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked
- Kangana Ranaut to play an actress in 'Rangoon'
- Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion Week
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.