- Pamela to launch photo bookWhy Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!Kim Kardashian fires back on criticsSee what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with KapilVideo+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, ShakiraTanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasonsWas Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015
The president of Italy's amateur footall federation, Felice Belloli, was sacked from his p
Man gets life term for murdering cousin Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:15:24 PM IST File photo
Pradeep was killed allegedly by his uncle Omkar Nath Pachori and cousin Neeraj Pachori over a property dispute and later his head was severed and body disposed of at two different places in February 1999, prosecution sources said in Mainpuri.
After investigation, police filed a charge sheet against Neeraj and his father Omkar Nath.
Additional district and sessions judge Sunil Kumar considering the evidence on record and hearing the prosecution and defence counsels held Neeraj guilty for the murder of Pradeep yesterday. Omkar Nath had died during the trial.
The court further sentenced Neeraj to rigorous imprisonment for 10 years with a fine of Rs 10,000 for removing evidence.
Both the sentences will run concurrently, the judge said in the order.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former "Baywatch" actress Pamela Anderson is all set to release her new photo and prose bo
- Why Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?
- No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!
- SRK discharged from hospital after knee surgery
- PICS:Kim Kardashian fires back on critics
- See what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Video+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, Shakira
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasons
- OMG! Salman Khan's Dubsmash with Sonakshi is hilarious
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch