- Sunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girlsSee Deepika Padukone what men want!See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'Watch \'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai\' trailerSalman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaultedWhy Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriageHema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-naniOMG! Is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Man gets life term for murdering cousin Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:15:24 PM IST File photo
Pradeep was killed allegedly by his uncle Omkar Nath Pachori and cousin Neeraj Pachori over a property dispute and later his head was severed and body disposed of at two different places in February 1999, prosecution sources said in Mainpuri.
After investigation, police filed a charge sheet against Neeraj and his father Omkar Nath.
Additional district and sessions judge Sunil Kumar considering the evidence on record and hearing the prosecution and defence counsels held Neeraj guilty for the murder of Pradeep yesterday. Omkar Nath had died during the trial.
The court further sentenced Neeraj to rigorous imprisonment for 10 years with a fine of Rs 10,000 for removing evidence.
Both the sentences will run concurrently, the judge said in the order.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
For Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber, his wife is not sext enough! Is it so?
- See Deepika Padukone what men want!
- See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!
- Pics: Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'
- Watch 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' trailer
- Salman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaulted
- India by the Nile: Big B stunned by fans in Egypt
- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayed
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
Salem Hajdarovac says he didn't sleep for a week when he heard his workshop had been gran
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con