- Why did Sushant Rajpu\'s girlfriend slap him publiclySunrisers Hyderabad Win Over Kings XI PunjabShruti, Akshay at 'Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma'Shocking! See Radhika Apte's pics where she goes nudePics: Stardom during Sri Krishna MahostavBollywood divas who bring loss to producersHow women can keep breasts youngSachin irritated at Sara's Bollywood debut?When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal HassanRadhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on Whattsapp
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Govt ready for discussion on FDI Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 11:47:51 PM IST PM Manmohan SIngh to host dinner for UPA leaders
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday night hosted a dinner for UPA leaders where DMK is understood to have insisted that government should avoid voting in Parliament on FDI in retail, making clear its reservation on the issue.
With this in mind, government is likely to propose to BJP a discussion on FDI in Parliament under rule 193 which does not entail voting.
Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has convened an all-party meeting on November 21, a day before the Winter Session of Parliament starts, to discuss pressing issues.
Sources said that during the dinner meeting, DMK, the second largest group in UPA with its 18 MPs in Lok Sabha, has asked the government to avoid voting in Parliament on the crucial FDI issue.
The dinner for UPA leaders was aimed at firming up a joint strategy on various issues, including FDI in retail, which are likely to be raked by the Opposition in Parliament.
Govt ready for discussion on FDI in Par without voting:
Leader of Lok Sabha and Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde briefed the allies about the notices that have been given by various parties under different rules.
Singh's dinner comes close on the heels of his similar interactions with leaders of crucial outside supporters Samajwadi Party and BSP. He hosted dinner for SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and his son Akhilesh last week and followed it with lunch for BSP chief Mayawati on Sunday.
There is a view within the government that no business could be transacted on the first two days of the Winter Session of Parliament starting November 22, but it is hopeful that some solution will be found out and Parliament can have normal functioning from the following week.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is final now, that love birds Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are finally getting marr
- Why did Sushant Rajpu's girlfriend slap him publicly
- 'Gabbar Is Back' releases its final song
- Radhika Apte is boldest babe of Bollywood
- Salman sings romantic song for 'Hero'
- Shruti, Akshay at 'Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma'
- Shocking! See Radhika Apte's pics where she goes nude
- Kim Kardashian's daughter loves selfies
- US star Lena felt powerless after her rape
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,