- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Anna Hazare to hold 'anshan' at JP Park? Last Updated : 11 Aug 2011 12:40:42 PM IST File Photo
Team Anna will finalise the venue of proposed 'anshan' against government version of Lokpal bill from August 16 on Thursday.
According to the sources, the activists of India Against Corruption (IAC) has accepted the proposal of Delhi Police to hold dharna at Jai Prakash Narayan Memorial Park, near Feroz Shah Kotla ground.
IAC member Arvind Kejriwal said that the venue is finalised but will have to take permission of CPWD, which owns the JP Park. The JP Park can accommodate 12,000 people.
The Delhi Police finalsed the venue after inspecting the area and informed Hazare and his team in this regard. Earlier, Team Anna had parleys with Delhi Police chief BK Gupta on Tuesday regarding the venue for Anna Hazare's fast. Gupta had sought two-day time to finalise the venue.
On the other hand, Team Anna had suggested the name of four places--Boat Club, Rajghat , Ramlila Maidan and Shahidi Park-- but Delhi Police turned down the suggestion due to security reasons. Team Anna had also taken NOC from the MCD, which owns the Ramlila Ground.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of