- Ten Boldest Bollywood moviesPlot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan\'s Kick is all aboutKatrina copies Deepika\'s bikiniWhat is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditionsEx lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in \'Tamasha\'Shankaracharya in trouble for his remarks against Sai BabaDelhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debutRekha can look awful alsoTop ten rain songs in Hindi films
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
Hurriyat condemns Mumbai blasts Last Updated : 14 Jul 2011 05:55:05 PM IST File photo of Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq.
Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Thursday condemned the Mumbai serial blasts saying such incidents are orchestrated to derail the dialogue process between India and Pakistan.
"We are saddened by the huge loss of life in the Mumbai blasts and condemn it. Spilling the blood of innocents ? be it in Mumbai, Palestine, Karachi or Kashmir ? is a shameful and inhuman act," the Mirwaiz said in a statement.
He said such incidents are aimed at creating obstacles in the dialogue process. "Now, it depends on the leadership of the sub-continent to adopt a positive approach and carry the talks forward for finding solution to all outstanding issues including Kashmir," he said.
The Hurriyat Chairman said those involved in killing of innocent people "are enemies of humanity".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Leading ladies of Bollywood have made a beeline to feature on the cover of top magazines t
- Ten Boldest Bollywood movies
- Plot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan's Kick is all about
- Katrina copies Deepika's bikini
- What is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
- Ex lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in 'Tamasha'
- Mandira does not mind exposing
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
- Watch : Priyanka Chopra’s Mary Kom teaser trailer out
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.