- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
Hurriyat condemns Mumbai blasts Last Updated : 14 Jul 2011 05:55:05 PM IST File photo of Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq.
Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Thursday condemned the Mumbai serial blasts saying such incidents are orchestrated to derail the dialogue process between India and Pakistan.
"We are saddened by the huge loss of life in the Mumbai blasts and condemn it. Spilling the blood of innocents ? be it in Mumbai, Palestine, Karachi or Kashmir ? is a shameful and inhuman act," the Mirwaiz said in a statement.
He said such incidents are aimed at creating obstacles in the dialogue process. "Now, it depends on the leadership of the sub-continent to adopt a positive approach and carry the talks forward for finding solution to all outstanding issues including Kashmir," he said.
The Hurriyat Chairman said those involved in killing of innocent people "are enemies of humanity".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Nation on Saturday celebrate 'Janmashtami', the birth of Lord Krishna with full traditiona
- Aadesh's last rites to be held on Saturday
- Not worried about getting typecast: Tahir Bhasin
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.