- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in pics
Cracking the whip, the All India Football Federation has suspended head coach of Atletico
Hurriyat condemns Mumbai blasts Last Updated : 14 Jul 2011 05:55:05 PM IST File photo of Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq.
Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Thursday condemned the Mumbai serial blasts saying such incidents are orchestrated to derail the dialogue process between India and Pakistan.
"We are saddened by the huge loss of life in the Mumbai blasts and condemn it. Spilling the blood of innocents ? be it in Mumbai, Palestine, Karachi or Kashmir ? is a shameful and inhuman act," the Mirwaiz said in a statement.
He said such incidents are aimed at creating obstacles in the dialogue process. "Now, it depends on the leadership of the sub-continent to adopt a positive approach and carry the talks forward for finding solution to all outstanding issues including Kashmir," he said.
The Hurriyat Chairman said those involved in killing of innocent people "are enemies of humanity".
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Mayank Gandhi and Goa-based bikini model Scarlett Rose have emerged as the winning c
- 10 Unknown facts about Asin Thottumkal
- 'Happy New Year' breaks all receords
- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate Diwali
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country