- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
The current cash crunch in the country, following the November 8 demonetisation has led to
CTET-July 2013 result published: Check here now Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:29:28 PM IST Demo Pic
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the much awaited CTET-July 2013 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) result on Monday.
The CTET-July 2013 result is available online. Candidates, who appeared in the CTET July 2013, can visit the official website http://www.ctet.nic.in to download the result.
The CTET 2013 examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 28, 2013.
The CBSE has made changes in examination pattern this year. The examinations were held in two parts (Paper-I and Paper-II). The examination hours was also increased by one hour this year.
The successful candidates can receive their CTET marks by September 30.
The successful candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Primary teacher and Middle teacher.
Sahara Samay team wishes all the best to all of you.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Celebrations continue for the beautiful newly wed Yuvraj Singh and Hazel
- I am the biggest dork: Sunny Leone
- Dharmendra shocked over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Give daughters respect, dignity: Big B
- Rajinikanth pays tribute to Jayalalithaa
- Film stars mourn J. Jayalalithaa's death
- Pics: I could generate content for social media: Ranveer
- YRF to launch Anya Singh opposite Aadar Jain
- Need patient director: SRK on Salman
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Domestic electronics company Zebronics on Monday launched a new Bluetooth headphone 'Etern