- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
Veteran discuss thrower Seema Antil qualified for the Rio Olympics with a gold medal winni
CTET-July 2013 result published: Check here now Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:29:28 PM IST Demo Pic
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the much awaited CTET-July 2013 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) result on Monday.
The CTET-July 2013 result is available online. Candidates, who appeared in the CTET July 2013, can visit the official website http://www.ctet.nic.in to download the result.
The CTET 2013 examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 28, 2013.
The CBSE has made changes in examination pattern this year. The examinations were held in two parts (Paper-I and Paper-II). The examination hours was also increased by one hour this year.
The successful candidates can receive their CTET marks by September 30.
The successful candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Primary teacher and Middle teacher.
Sahara Samay team wishes all the best to all of you.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar on Saturday launched his premium menswear and and accessor
- I am a greedy actor, says Vidya Balan
- SRK takes flight back from work to avoid traffic!
- When Karan Johar got emotional on 'Befikre' set!
- In coming times, all cinemas will be multiplexes: Big B
- Karan-Bipasha open to working together
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Poster of Vidya Balan's first Marathi film out
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T