- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
CTET-July 2013 result published: Check here now Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:29:28 PM IST Demo Pic
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the much awaited CTET-July 2013 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) result on Monday.
The CTET-July 2013 result is available online. Candidates, who appeared in the CTET July 2013, can visit the official website http://www.ctet.nic.in to download the result.
The CTET 2013 examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 28, 2013.
The CBSE has made changes in examination pattern this year. The examinations were held in two parts (Paper-I and Paper-II). The examination hours was also increased by one hour this year.
The successful candidates can receive their CTET marks by September 30.
The successful candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Primary teacher and Middle teacher.
Sahara Samay team wishes all the best to all of you.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country