- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami GautamCamera loved Smita Patil: Shyam BenegalPhiladelphia's thanksgiving paradeKnow why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
A bus carrying Argentina's hockey team was accidentally hit by a stone in Chhattisgarh's c
CTET-July 2013 result published: Check here now Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:29:28 PM IST Demo Pic
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the much awaited CTET-July 2013 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) result on Monday.
The CTET-July 2013 result is available online. Candidates, who appeared in the CTET July 2013, can visit the official website http://www.ctet.nic.in to download the result.
The CTET 2013 examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 28, 2013.
The CBSE has made changes in examination pattern this year. The examinations were held in two parts (Paper-I and Paper-II). The examination hours was also increased by one hour this year.
The successful candidates can receive their CTET marks by September 30.
The successful candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Primary teacher and Middle teacher.
Sahara Samay team wishes all the best to all of you.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl