- Celebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 womenSalman has more value than SRK\'Bhootnath Returns\' actress Usha JadhavThe story of Salman Khan\'s adopted sister ArpitaPICS: Hair donation driveWhat is cooking between Hrithik KatrinaPHOTOS: When Sunny Leone faces fearPICS: Nokia X android hits India on March 15Deepika spent the night at Ranveer\'s house
Olympic bronze medallist boxer M C Mary Kom and international para-athlete Deepa Malik wer
CTET-July 2013 result published: Check here now Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:29:28 PM IST Demo Pic
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the much awaited CTET-July 2013 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) result on Monday.
The CTET-July 2013 result is available online. Candidates, who appeared in the CTET July 2013, can visit the official website http://www.ctet.nic.in to download the result.
The CTET 2013 examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 28, 2013.
The CBSE has made changes in examination pattern this year. The examinations were held in two parts (Paper-I and Paper-II). The examination hours was also increased by one hour this year.
The successful candidates can receive their CTET marks by September 30.
The successful candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Primary teacher and Middle teacher.
Sahara Samay team wishes all the best to all of you.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It seems that ace filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhasali has finalized the female lead of his drea
- Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom
- WATCH: 'Kaanchi'; Official trailer released
- Celebs who misuse Twitter for attention
- Salman has more value than SRK
- 'Bhootnath Returns' actress Usha Jadhav
- The story of Salman Khan's adopted sister Arpita
- Namrata to bring curtains down at WLIFW
- What is cooking between Hrithik Katrina
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Facing tough competition from rivals Blackberry has launched new 'low-priced' models to re