- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Specs of flexible screen smartphones by Samsung revealed Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 03:30:10 PM IST The specifications of the upcoming Flexi-display Samsung smartphone have been revealed. (File photo)
Samsung and LG are competing to be the first to offer smartphones with curved display. The specifications of Samsung's expected flexible screen smartphone have been revealed.
The flexible display technology that Samsung has showcased for some time is now all set to be used in its upcoming handset, it has been reported.
Tech website AndroidSaS has revealed that the device will sport a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It would be the first-of-its kind smartphone if it arch rival LG doesn’t manage to beat it in the race. LG has also been working on a curved screen smartphone G-flex and aims to launch it before Samsung comes out with the reported flexi-screen handset.
The Samsung smartphone is rumored to be powered by a quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will come with an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The operating system running on the device will be Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and there is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Samsung had first showcased the flexi-display technology at Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Vegas, January.
Samsung is also said to be working on a new line of top-end smartphones, named Galaxy F, rumoured to be launched next year. Phones under this range will have a metal body, which has a more premium feel.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel