- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
Nestle has terminated a sponsorship programme with world athletics' governing body (IAAF)
Specs of flexible screen smartphones by Samsung revealed Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 03:30:10 PM IST The specifications of the upcoming Flexi-display Samsung smartphone have been revealed. (File photo)
Samsung and LG are competing to be the first to offer smartphones with curved display. The specifications of Samsung's expected flexible screen smartphone have been revealed.
The flexible display technology that Samsung has showcased for some time is now all set to be used in its upcoming handset, it has been reported.
Tech website AndroidSaS has revealed that the device will sport a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It would be the first-of-its kind smartphone if it arch rival LG doesn’t manage to beat it in the race. LG has also been working on a curved screen smartphone G-flex and aims to launch it before Samsung comes out with the reported flexi-screen handset.
The Samsung smartphone is rumored to be powered by a quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will come with an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The operating system running on the device will be Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and there is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Samsung had first showcased the flexi-display technology at Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Vegas, January.
Samsung is also said to be working on a new line of top-end smartphones, named Galaxy F, rumoured to be launched next year. Phones under this range will have a metal body, which has a more premium feel.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
When we talk about Valentine's day, how can we forget our most romantic Bollywood couples?
- Mallika Sherawat clicks Power selfie with Obama
- Shraddha Kapoor to croon for 'Baaghi
- What do Bollywood celebs fear?
- Bollywood film "Neerja" banned in Pakistan
- Rakesh Roshan reserved the release date for Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil
- Katrina bored with 'hardworking' tag, wants poetic adjectives
- 'Kapoor and Sons' special to all of us: Karan Johar
- Hollywood not everybody's cup of tea: Arjun Kapoor
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.