- How women can keep breasts youngSachin irritated at Sara's Bollywood debut?When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal HassanRadhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on WhattsappMy wife is my life guru: Jon HammShocking pictures of Nepal earthquakeRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI Punjab
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Specs of flexible screen smartphones by Samsung revealed Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 03:30:10 PM IST The specifications of the upcoming Flexi-display Samsung smartphone have been revealed. (File photo)
Samsung and LG are competing to be the first to offer smartphones with curved display. The specifications of Samsung's expected flexible screen smartphone have been revealed.
The flexible display technology that Samsung has showcased for some time is now all set to be used in its upcoming handset, it has been reported.
Tech website AndroidSaS has revealed that the device will sport a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It would be the first-of-its kind smartphone if it arch rival LG doesn’t manage to beat it in the race. LG has also been working on a curved screen smartphone G-flex and aims to launch it before Samsung comes out with the reported flexi-screen handset.
The Samsung smartphone is rumored to be powered by a quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will come with an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The operating system running on the device will be Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and there is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Samsung had first showcased the flexi-display technology at Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Vegas, January.
Samsung is also said to be working on a new line of top-end smartphones, named Galaxy F, rumoured to be launched next year. Phones under this range will have a metal body, which has a more premium feel.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A young Telugu film Choreographer K Vijay, 25, died in the Nepal earthquake.
- Sunny Leone banned from promoting movies
- Now interact with Katrina on Twitter
- When Sexy Shruti shakes leg with Kamal Hassan
- Anil Kapoor honoured to be cast in 'Family Guy'
- Radhika Apte’s front nude pic goes viral on Whattsapp
- Tweet to announce birth of royal baby
- My wife is my life guru: Jon Hamm
- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling case
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,