- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movieMahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failureIs Navya Naveli in love?Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film Festival
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
Specs of flexible screen smartphones by Samsung revealed Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 03:30:10 PM IST The specifications of the upcoming Flexi-display Samsung smartphone have been revealed. (File photo)
Samsung and LG are competing to be the first to offer smartphones with curved display. The specifications of Samsung's expected flexible screen smartphone have been revealed.
The flexible display technology that Samsung has showcased for some time is now all set to be used in its upcoming handset, it has been reported.
Tech website AndroidSaS has revealed that the device will sport a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It would be the first-of-its kind smartphone if it arch rival LG doesn’t manage to beat it in the race. LG has also been working on a curved screen smartphone G-flex and aims to launch it before Samsung comes out with the reported flexi-screen handset.
The Samsung smartphone is rumored to be powered by a quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will come with an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The operating system running on the device will be Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and there is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Samsung had first showcased the flexi-display technology at Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Vegas, January.
Samsung is also said to be working on a new line of top-end smartphones, named Galaxy F, rumoured to be launched next year. Phones under this range will have a metal body, which has a more premium feel.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The first look of Vidya Balan's upcoming Marathi debut film “Ekk Albela” has been unve
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
- Sonu Nigam to undergo knee surgery on June 7
- 'Kammati Paadam' strikes gold at the box office
- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movie
- Justin Bieber poses in underwear
- Mahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failure
- Fardeen Khan responds to bodyshamers
- Johny who? asks Harman Baweja
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T