- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
Specs of flexible screen smartphones by Samsung revealed Last Updated : 05 Oct 2013 03:30:10 PM IST The specifications of the upcoming Flexi-display Samsung smartphone have been revealed. (File photo)
Samsung and LG are competing to be the first to offer smartphones with curved display. The specifications of Samsung's expected flexible screen smartphone have been revealed.
The flexible display technology that Samsung has showcased for some time is now all set to be used in its upcoming handset, it has been reported.
Tech website AndroidSaS has revealed that the device will sport a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It would be the first-of-its kind smartphone if it arch rival LG doesn’t manage to beat it in the race. LG has also been working on a curved screen smartphone G-flex and aims to launch it before Samsung comes out with the reported flexi-screen handset.
The Samsung smartphone is rumored to be powered by a quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will come with an 8 megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash.
The operating system running on the device will be Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and there is no word on the capacity of the battery.
Samsung had first showcased the flexi-display technology at Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Vegas, January.
Samsung is also said to be working on a new line of top-end smartphones, named Galaxy F, rumoured to be launched next year. Phones under this range will have a metal body, which has a more premium feel.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit