- Pics : Spectacular opening ceremony of 2014 CWGKareena angry with DeepikaWedding bells for Soha Ali Khan and Kunal KhemuTop ten kisses in Hindi filmsWhen eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine coversTen Boldest Bollywood moviesPlot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan\'s Kick is all aboutKatrina copies Deepika\'s bikiniWhat is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
Samsung launches 3G-connected camera for Rs 29,900 Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 06:32:39 PM IST File photo
Electronics major Samsung on Friday launched its 3G-powered Galaxy Camera in the country for Rs 29,900, which allows users to directly share pictures and videos on social networking sites.
"... There is a large trend of consumers connecting online and sharing pictures and videos. This product is directed at people who like taking pictures and would want to share them with their friends on the go," Samsung Mobile Vice-President Asim Warsi told reporters here.
Earlier this year, Nikon had also unveiled an Android-based camera, Coolpix S800c, priced at Rs 20,950. However, it connected to the Internet using only WiFi.
The Samsung product uses 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. It features a 16-megapixel sensor with 21x optical zoom. It is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor.
"The camera is powered by Android 4.1 OS, so you can run virtually any Android app on this camera. Sans voice calling, one can do everything possible on the device that one can on a smartphone," Warsi said.
Asked about the targetted sales, Warsi said the "connected camera" market is still in nascent stages and it will launch more products to grow the segment. "This a totally new category and we are looking at sales of a few lakh units in the first year," Warsi said.
The Indian digital camera market, which comprises point and shoot and DSLRs, saw sales of about 2 million units last year. Samsung claims to have single digit market share in the space.
Samsung India has tied up with Airtel to offer 1GB of free data per month for two months and will also bundle an additional battery for limited period.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kareena Kapoor is apparently furious with Deepika Padukone on host of issues
- Wedding bells for Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu
- Top ten kisses in Hindi films
- When eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...
- In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine covers
- Ten Boldest Bollywood movies
- Plot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan's Kick is all about
- Katrina copies Deepika's bikini
- What is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.