- SRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'Mahira denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealed
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Alessandra Ambrosio poses nude four months after giving birth Last Updated : 06 Dec 2012 11:47:36 AM IST File Photo
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who welcomed son Noah in May, bared her slender, post-baby figure just a few months later for a magazine photoshoot.The 31-year-old mother of two, who posed nude in September for Made in Brazil magazine's racy, oceanside spread, said a month later that she didn't gain much weight during her pregnancy, reporte Us magazine."This time I didn't really gain a lot of weight. I was actually trying to be as healthy as I could. The first time I gained a lot of weight and it was hard to lose it," Ambrosiosaid.The Brazilian-born beauty partially credited breastfeeding and chasing after her tots with her speedy weightloss, though she also revealed that she makes it a point to mix up her exercise routine."I love to do Pilates and SoulCycle and go on walks and surf at the beach," she said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the pictures of 'Happy New Year' Party.
- Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made news
- Pics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw Star
- Salman said interesting things about 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Madonna to release new album in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.