- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
India produced a disappointing performance to lose to arch-rivals Pakistan 0-1 in a lacklu
I feel fat without spanx: Katy Perry Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 11:11:11 AM IST file photo: Katy Perry
Pop star Katy Perry says she is not regular about exercising and feels fat when she is not wearing spanx.The "Part of Me" singer attended the UNICEF Snowflake Ball in New York City recently, wearing a tight, floor-length, semi-sheer navy Naeem Khan dress with a matching cape.But Perry admitted she didn't feel as good as others thought she looked."I feel like my [fat] is sticking out so bad right now. I almost always wear [Spanx], but not tonight, and I feel it pushing out, making me look fat," said Perry."I like to say I run on the elliptical for 30 minutes watching CNN, but I don't do it often enough. So I'm just like, 'Oh, I guess I'm not fitting into this Lanvin dress for these couple of months'," she added.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri have collaborated for the first time for Eros Internati
- Sushant-Kriti starrer 'Raabta' goes on floor
- 'Judwaa 2' is a big responsibility on me: Varun Dhawan
- Nargis Fakhri happy being Maharashtrian mulgi for Banjo
- Bollywood's most lovable dreaded villain- Pran!
- John shares new poster of 'Rocky Handsome'
- Movie Review Fitoor: A dampener all the way
- Ranveer, Deepika to spend Valentine's Day in Toronto
- Anushka learns wrestling for 'Sultan'
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Lava has expanded its 4G range with the addition of 3 new smartphones - A71, A88 and X11.