- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
I used concert films to impress girl: Robbie Williams Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:31:54 AM IST file photo: Robbie Williams
New father Robbie Williams once tried to impress an American girl by showing her a video of his biggest concert.
The 'Candy' singer was so keen to impress her, who had never heard of him, and played her footage from his mammoth 2003 Knebworth concerts, which attracted 375,000 fans over three nights at the iconic open air concert location in Hertfordshire, reported online media.
"I've watched like the first three numbers of Knebworth when I was trying to impress an American girl that had never heard of me in the States. 'Check this out, what do you think of that?," he said.
Williams, 38, who has a baby daughter, Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, with wife wife Ayda Field, also said he has a phobia of mobile phones and wishes everyone used fax machines instead like musician Morrissey did in a documentary he once watched.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput and director Dibakar Banerjee visited old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con