- SRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'Mahira denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealed
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
I used concert films to impress girl: Robbie Williams Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:31:54 AM IST file photo: Robbie Williams
New father Robbie Williams once tried to impress an American girl by showing her a video of his biggest concert.
The 'Candy' singer was so keen to impress her, who had never heard of him, and played her footage from his mammoth 2003 Knebworth concerts, which attracted 375,000 fans over three nights at the iconic open air concert location in Hertfordshire, reported online media.
"I've watched like the first three numbers of Knebworth when I was trying to impress an American girl that had never heard of me in the States. 'Check this out, what do you think of that?," he said.
Williams, 38, who has a baby daughter, Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, with wife wife Ayda Field, also said he has a phobia of mobile phones and wishes everyone used fax machines instead like musician Morrissey did in a documentary he once watched.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See the pictures of 'Happy New Year' Party.
- Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made news
- Pics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw Star
- Salman said interesting things about 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Madonna to release new album in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.