- Fire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma QureshiPriyanka joins American TV show \'Quantico\'Watch incredible bridges\'Ab Tak Chhappan 2\' : Down for the count from scene oneA R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of Monica
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
I used concert films to impress girl: Robbie Williams Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:31:54 AM IST file photo: Robbie Williams
New father Robbie Williams once tried to impress an American girl by showing her a video of his biggest concert.
The 'Candy' singer was so keen to impress her, who had never heard of him, and played her footage from his mammoth 2003 Knebworth concerts, which attracted 375,000 fans over three nights at the iconic open air concert location in Hertfordshire, reported online media.
"I've watched like the first three numbers of Knebworth when I was trying to impress an American girl that had never heard of me in the States. 'Check this out, what do you think of that?," he said.
Williams, 38, who has a baby daughter, Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, with wife wife Ayda Field, also said he has a phobia of mobile phones and wishes everyone used fax machines instead like musician Morrissey did in a documentary he once watched.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A fire broke out on the sets of Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor starrer upcoming film 'AB
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on 'Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Amitabh to promote road safety
- Watch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teen
- I was in two minds about doing 'Badlapur': Huma Qureshi
- Priyanka joins American TV show 'Quantico'
- 'Ab Tak Chhappan 2' : Down for the count from scene one
- Working on 'Fan' like going back to school
Kerala High Court has helped a young couple from different faiths, who were facing death t
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w