- Teaser of \'Bajrangi Bhaijaan\' releasedLeone meets police on obscenity, porn mattersTanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumorsSee Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015Royal Enfield unveils bikes and gearsTattoo lovers, beware!Men prefer smart women over breastsAfter Cannes honour, 'Masaan' at Indian theatres on July 24I’m lucky to have good genes
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
I used concert films to impress girl: Robbie Williams Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:31:54 AM IST file photo: Robbie Williams
New father Robbie Williams once tried to impress an American girl by showing her a video of his biggest concert.
The 'Candy' singer was so keen to impress her, who had never heard of him, and played her footage from his mammoth 2003 Knebworth concerts, which attracted 375,000 fans over three nights at the iconic open air concert location in Hertfordshire, reported online media.
"I've watched like the first three numbers of Knebworth when I was trying to impress an American girl that had never heard of me in the States. 'Check this out, what do you think of that?," he said.
Williams, 38, who has a baby daughter, Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, with wife wife Ayda Field, also said he has a phobia of mobile phones and wishes everyone used fax machines instead like musician Morrissey did in a documentary he once watched.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser is released and we love it.
- Watch: Salman's most awaited 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser unveiled
- Leone meets police on obscenity, porn matters
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns inching towards 100 crores in just six days!
- Kylie Jenner shuts pregnancy rumors
- Inside story of Kangana Ranaut's hot affair!
- See Salman Khan practicing for AIBA 2015
- When Big B teasing Deepika Padukone
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government will soon launch a mobile application in next three months to enable consumers