- Grand show of Major Poonia for IndiaAICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaarFriends and Friendship in BollywoodFriendship Day 2015 wallpapers and imagesShahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shootBipasha sizzles in bikini at MaldivesHow romantic Salman and Sonam look together in Prem ratan Dhan Payo!Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on ElleKalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav GuptaYakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan
Major Surendra Poonia's grand show, once again for India.
I used concert films to impress girl: Robbie Williams Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:31:54 AM IST file photo: Robbie Williams
New father Robbie Williams once tried to impress an American girl by showing her a video of his biggest concert.
The 'Candy' singer was so keen to impress her, who had never heard of him, and played her footage from his mammoth 2003 Knebworth concerts, which attracted 375,000 fans over three nights at the iconic open air concert location in Hertfordshire, reported online media.
"I've watched like the first three numbers of Knebworth when I was trying to impress an American girl that had never heard of me in the States. 'Check this out, what do you think of that?," he said.
Williams, 38, who has a baby daughter, Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, with wife wife Ayda Field, also said he has a phobia of mobile phones and wishes everyone used fax machines instead like musician Morrissey did in a documentary he once watched.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Nick Gordon has requested Bobby Brown to allow him to attend Bobbi Kristina Brown's funera
- Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta to announce two new projects
- Getting many acting offers post 'ABCD 2': Dharmesh
- AICW 2015: Kirti Sanon in a bridal avtaar
- Friends and Friendship in Bollywood
- Watch Katrina in Phantom's new song 'Afghan Jalebi'
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Shahrukh wrapped 'Dilwale' shoot
- Riteish supports Salman's tweets on Yakub Memon
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that