- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Rihanna parties with Chris Brown Last Updated : 24 Nov 2012 11:07:06 AM IST file photo: Rihanna
R&B star Rihanna has been spotted partying on Thanksgiving with ex-flame Chris Brown after his concert in Berlin.
The 24-year-old 'Diamonds' hitmaker is still in touch with Brown after she denied their reunion recently, reported online media.
"Berlin and CarpeDiem," she tweeted on the same day, she was snapped attending the 'Look at Me Now' singer's concert in Berlin.
After watching the concert from an operation desk in front of the stage, where Brown was performing to promote his fifth album 'Fortune', Rihanna had a Thanksgiving bash together with him at a night club.
After partying, both singing superstars got into the same car.
Back in August, the 'Umbrella' jitmaker, who has just finished her 777 Tour, talked about her feeling towards Brown to Oprah Winfrey in an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"It's awkward because I still love him. I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love. We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends," Rihanna had said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of