- India\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:52:50 PM IST file photo: Miranda Kerr
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year-old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported online media.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said. The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well-tailored pieces.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country