- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'Who is playing Aamir Khan\'s daughter in Dangal?PICS:Rahul blames Modi for snatching land from farmersWhy Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi SawantNew 'Jurassic World' poster unveiledRussell powers KKR home by 4 wickets against KXIPMeet Poonam Dhillon's daughterMalaika's blouse gets unbuttonedAmitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike Saluto
Indian tennis star Sania Mirza says she would do all it takes to maintain her world number
Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:52:50 PM IST file photo: Miranda Kerr
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year-old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported online media.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said. The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well-tailored pieces.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Malaika Arora Khan wants to turn choreographer for movies after showing off her da
- Big B enjoying homemade stories of little Aaradhaya
- Sonam Kapoor humbled to play 'Neerja Bhanot'
- Anushka taking career's biggest risk
- Know the Truth behind Shahid's No to 'XXX'!
- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'
- Calvin Harris is allergic to Taylor Swift's cats
- Kylie Jenner doesn't want to be a model
- Kevin James uses a Segway to control his children.
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!