- 7 most popular food mythsPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an eventHow horrible these celebs look without makeup!!Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango Last Updated : 23 Nov 2012 12:52:50 PM IST file photo: Miranda Kerr
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year-old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported online media.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said. The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well-tailored pieces.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The younger sister of Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, surprised everyone when she spoke
- Sonakshi copies boxer Laila Ali’s look in Holiday
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
- Nargis joins Abraham-Dhoni team for ad
- When Ranbir, Katrina spend night together
- Now, Ranbir to rap with Honey Singh
- Video: 'Baby Doll' Remix song of 'Ragini MMS 2'
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.