- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
With a final berth at stake, the traditional rivalry between India and Pakistan will take
Jane Fonda calls off wedding? Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 10:56:32 AM IST file photo; Jane Fonda
Veteran actress Jane Fonda has reportedly called off her wedding with record producer Richard Perry.
The 74-year-old Oscar-winning star, who has been married three times, has told friends that he does not want to jinx her relationship with Perry by making him husband number four, reported online media.
"The wedding's off and Jane's attitude right now is, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it," a source said. Since the pair started dating, they seriously considered tying the knot multiple times. "But Jane said she could never find the time.
She loves him too much to make him just another husband," the source added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The MNS on Wednesday demanded the replacement of Pakistani actors Mahira Khan and Fawad Kh
- Big B, others wish Lata Mangeshkar on birthday
- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood pics
- Reason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marry
- Bollywood split on MNS ban on Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- When Tanya Sharma turned English teacher for poor
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Samsung India on Tuesday launched its 4G and VOLTE-enabled smartphone Galaxy On8 with a ho