- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma QureshiPriyanka joins American TV show \'Quantico\'Watch incredible bridges\'Ab Tak Chhappan 2\' : Down for the count from scene oneA R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of MonicaSushant Singh turns Detective Byomkesh Bakshy
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
Heidi Klum shocks in daring tie-up dress at MTV EMAs Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:51:16 PM IST file photo: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who was the host of this years' MTV Europe Music Awards, left little to the imagination by opting for a revealing tie-up dress.
The 39-year-old mother-of-four showed off a lot of cleavage in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace gown as she arrived on the red carpet, reported online media.
With this year's ceremony being held in her native Germany, the supermodel was a natural choice to host the awards.
Besides the the rather skimpy number she arrived in, Klum wowed the crowds in a variety of costumes throughout the evening.
Ahead of the show she revealed, "I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll."
It wasn't long until Klum had her first outfit change and changed in to a cream strapless dress, with cut-out detailing.
The top half of the dress, which appeared to be woven, turned into a large puffball skirt. She completed the look with a bizarre top hat and leather fingerless gloves.
She then changed into a crushed orange dress, with wrap around knee high boots.
One of Klum's less extreme outfits included a pale blue tie-dye gown and also a yellow version of it. It was followed by a short leather outfit.
Klum wasn't the only guest to arrive at the awards in a questionable ensemble.
British singer and daughter of Bob Geldof, Pixie Geldof opted for a completely contrasting look to host Klum. She covered up in a full-length, long-sleeved dress, which appeared to be knitted, in a range of autumnal colours.
Lana Del Rey seemed to be following a similar laid-back vibe in a cross-over black dress. The option was very safe for Lana who accompanied it with her trademark bouffant hair.
Swedish singer Loreen, who rose to fame after taking part in Swedish Idol 2004, wore a large full-bodied black skirt. She accompanied it with a black biker jacket and nothing underneath.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian also turned a few heads in her black dress, with a bizarre frayed train.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A fire broke out on the sets of Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor starrer upcoming film 'AB
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock on 'Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Amitabh to promote road safety
- Watch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teen
- I was in two minds about doing 'Badlapur': Huma Qureshi
- Priyanka joins American TV show 'Quantico'
- 'Ab Tak Chhappan 2' : Down for the count from scene one
- Working on 'Fan' like going back to school
Kerala High Court has helped a young couple from different faiths, who were facing death t
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w