- Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra celebrates Diwali with friendsRanveer Singh\'s bald look for \'Bajirao Mastaani\'Why did Dia Mirza interrupt the priest at her wedding?Diya Mirza wedding albumSome unknown facts of Nargis FakiriBirthday special: Bollywood\'s hot actress Nargis Fakhri turns 35Natasa eliminated from \'Bigg Boss 8\'Khiladi Akshay Kumar turns real-life hero for hottie Shruti HaasanNoyonita wins Miss Diva Universe 2014Why Deepika impresses Shah Rukh Khan
London Olympic bronze medal winning shuttler Saina Nehwal will spearhead the Indian challe
Heidi Klum shocks in daring tie-up dress at MTV EMAs Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:51:16 PM IST file photo: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who was the host of this years' MTV Europe Music Awards, left little to the imagination by opting for a revealing tie-up dress.
The 39-year-old mother-of-four showed off a lot of cleavage in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace gown as she arrived on the red carpet, reported online media.
With this year's ceremony being held in her native Germany, the supermodel was a natural choice to host the awards.
Besides the the rather skimpy number she arrived in, Klum wowed the crowds in a variety of costumes throughout the evening.
Ahead of the show she revealed, "I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll."
It wasn't long until Klum had her first outfit change and changed in to a cream strapless dress, with cut-out detailing.
The top half of the dress, which appeared to be woven, turned into a large puffball skirt. She completed the look with a bizarre top hat and leather fingerless gloves.
She then changed into a crushed orange dress, with wrap around knee high boots.
One of Klum's less extreme outfits included a pale blue tie-dye gown and also a yellow version of it. It was followed by a short leather outfit.
Klum wasn't the only guest to arrive at the awards in a questionable ensemble.
British singer and daughter of Bob Geldof, Pixie Geldof opted for a completely contrasting look to host Klum. She covered up in a full-length, long-sleeved dress, which appeared to be knitted, in a range of autumnal colours.
Lana Del Rey seemed to be following a similar laid-back vibe in a cross-over black dress. The option was very safe for Lana who accompanied it with her trademark bouffant hair.
Swedish singer Loreen, who rose to fame after taking part in Swedish Idol 2004, wore a large full-bodied black skirt. She accompanied it with a black biker jacket and nothing underneath.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian also turned a few heads in her black dress, with a bizarre frayed train.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress-turned-producer Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra celebrated the festival o
- Ranveer Singh's bald look for 'Bajirao Mastaani'
- Why did Dia Mirza interrupt the priest at her wedding?
- Video: Watch trailer of Illayathalapathy Vijay's upcoming Kaththi
- Diya Mirza wedding album
- Some unknown facts of Nargis Fakiri
- Birthday special: Bollywood's hot actress Nargis Fakhri turns 35
- Natasa eliminated from 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Khiladi Akshay Kumar turns real-life hero for hottie Shruti Haasan
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country