- Kate Upton won't go in for breast reductionWhat happened to the Aashiqui girl Anu Aggarwal?Virat\'s ways can make Anushka a jealous girlfriendVJ Rannvijay marries PriyankaSanju Baba caught off guard in leaked MMS clipAll set for fifth phase of pollsSee what Poonam Pandey lovesHrithik danced for 12-hours at strechPICS : Lara Dutta turns 36Xcent gets 450 bookings everyday
Iconic Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar after buying a ISL team is now set to own a tenn
Heidi Klum shocks in daring tie-up dress at MTV EMAs Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:51:16 PM IST file photo: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who was the host of this years' MTV Europe Music Awards, left little to the imagination by opting for a revealing tie-up dress.
The 39-year-old mother-of-four showed off a lot of cleavage in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace gown as she arrived on the red carpet, reported online media.
With this year's ceremony being held in her native Germany, the supermodel was a natural choice to host the awards.
Besides the the rather skimpy number she arrived in, Klum wowed the crowds in a variety of costumes throughout the evening.
Ahead of the show she revealed, "I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll."
It wasn't long until Klum had her first outfit change and changed in to a cream strapless dress, with cut-out detailing.
The top half of the dress, which appeared to be woven, turned into a large puffball skirt. She completed the look with a bizarre top hat and leather fingerless gloves.
She then changed into a crushed orange dress, with wrap around knee high boots.
One of Klum's less extreme outfits included a pale blue tie-dye gown and also a yellow version of it. It was followed by a short leather outfit.
Klum wasn't the only guest to arrive at the awards in a questionable ensemble.
British singer and daughter of Bob Geldof, Pixie Geldof opted for a completely contrasting look to host Klum. She covered up in a full-length, long-sleeved dress, which appeared to be knitted, in a range of autumnal colours.
Lana Del Rey seemed to be following a similar laid-back vibe in a cross-over black dress. The option was very safe for Lana who accompanied it with her trademark bouffant hair.
Swedish singer Loreen, who rose to fame after taking part in Swedish Idol 2004, wore a large full-bodied black skirt. She accompanied it with a black biker jacket and nothing underneath.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian also turned a few heads in her black dress, with a bizarre frayed train.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who recently spend a romantic holiday in
- Movies releasing in April 2014
- Miranda Kerr strips off for photo shoot
- No one wants to marry 'Revolver Rani'
- When gorgeous Sushmita Sen had some fun on Comedy Nights With Kapil
- Prem Chopra loves being a villian
- Nargis not ready to marry Uday Chopra
- Deepika in awe of Rajinikanth's passion for Cinema
- Alia's another selfie with Arjun Kapoor
Social media is about nurturing connections but lately it has enabled internet users to pu
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.