- Get ready for PK second posterUnknown facts of Kapil SharmaWhats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shootOMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test doneYou cannot recognize these B-Wood divasRohit Shetty signs Kajol-SRK for his next film?Revealed: Story of Aamir Khan's next film PKShah Rukh Khan and Kajol sign a film, will romance againKajol\'s daughter Nysa ready to enter films?
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is seeded No. 1 for the US Open, and five-time champion Roger F
Heidi Klum shocks in daring tie-up dress at MTV EMAs Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:51:16 PM IST file photo: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who was the host of this years' MTV Europe Music Awards, left little to the imagination by opting for a revealing tie-up dress.
The 39-year-old mother-of-four showed off a lot of cleavage in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace gown as she arrived on the red carpet, reported online media.
With this year's ceremony being held in her native Germany, the supermodel was a natural choice to host the awards.
Besides the the rather skimpy number she arrived in, Klum wowed the crowds in a variety of costumes throughout the evening.
Ahead of the show she revealed, "I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll."
It wasn't long until Klum had her first outfit change and changed in to a cream strapless dress, with cut-out detailing.
The top half of the dress, which appeared to be woven, turned into a large puffball skirt. She completed the look with a bizarre top hat and leather fingerless gloves.
She then changed into a crushed orange dress, with wrap around knee high boots.
One of Klum's less extreme outfits included a pale blue tie-dye gown and also a yellow version of it. It was followed by a short leather outfit.
Klum wasn't the only guest to arrive at the awards in a questionable ensemble.
British singer and daughter of Bob Geldof, Pixie Geldof opted for a completely contrasting look to host Klum. She covered up in a full-length, long-sleeved dress, which appeared to be knitted, in a range of autumnal colours.
Lana Del Rey seemed to be following a similar laid-back vibe in a cross-over black dress. The option was very safe for Lana who accompanied it with her trademark bouffant hair.
Swedish singer Loreen, who rose to fame after taking part in Swedish Idol 2004, wore a large full-bodied black skirt. She accompanied it with a black biker jacket and nothing underneath.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian also turned a few heads in her black dress, with a bizarre frayed train.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After the controversial 1st poster, the makers of Aamir Khan starrer PK are all set to com
- Unknown facts of Kapil Sharma
- Ranbir shoots commercial for Saavn: Watch now
- Whats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?
- Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shoot
- OMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test done
- You cannot recognize these B-Wood divas
- Rohit Shetty signs Kajol-SRK for his next film?
- Revealed: Story of Aamir Khan's next film PK
It is super wired, shocking and unnatural but it is true. A donkey in Saudi avoided rape a
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart