- Hema Malini\'s daughter Ahana Deol\'s Baby Shower ceremonySunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girlsSee Deepika Padukone what men want!See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'Watch \'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai\' trailerSalman Khan’s ex -flame Somy Ali sexually assaultedWhy Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriageHema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
India's legendary sprinter Milkha Singh on Wednesday said that doping is like cancer and g
Heidi Klum shocks in daring tie-up dress at MTV EMAs Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 04:51:16 PM IST file photo: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who was the host of this years' MTV Europe Music Awards, left little to the imagination by opting for a revealing tie-up dress.
The 39-year-old mother-of-four showed off a lot of cleavage in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace gown as she arrived on the red carpet, reported online media.
With this year's ceremony being held in her native Germany, the supermodel was a natural choice to host the awards.
Besides the the rather skimpy number she arrived in, Klum wowed the crowds in a variety of costumes throughout the evening.
Ahead of the show she revealed, "I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll."
It wasn't long until Klum had her first outfit change and changed in to a cream strapless dress, with cut-out detailing.
The top half of the dress, which appeared to be woven, turned into a large puffball skirt. She completed the look with a bizarre top hat and leather fingerless gloves.
She then changed into a crushed orange dress, with wrap around knee high boots.
One of Klum's less extreme outfits included a pale blue tie-dye gown and also a yellow version of it. It was followed by a short leather outfit.
Klum wasn't the only guest to arrive at the awards in a questionable ensemble.
British singer and daughter of Bob Geldof, Pixie Geldof opted for a completely contrasting look to host Klum. She covered up in a full-length, long-sleeved dress, which appeared to be knitted, in a range of autumnal colours.
Lana Del Rey seemed to be following a similar laid-back vibe in a cross-over black dress. The option was very safe for Lana who accompanied it with her trademark bouffant hair.
Swedish singer Loreen, who rose to fame after taking part in Swedish Idol 2004, wore a large full-bodied black skirt. She accompanied it with a black biker jacket and nothing underneath.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian also turned a few heads in her black dress, with a bizarre frayed train.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
See Sonakshi Sinha's long and sexy legs revealed at a promotional event.
- Women empowerment more than just sex
- Meet sexy Southern hottie Raai Laxmi making her B-Wood debut
- Sonam Kapoor bares her breasts, see pics
- Watch Video: Sunny Leone in boldest avatar ever
- Hema Malini's daughter Ahana Deol's Baby Shower ceremony
- Sunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girls
- See Deepika Padukone what men want!
- See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!
Parents, take note! Children who are allowed occasional sips of alcohol are more likely to
Google is releasing its cheapest Chromebook laptops yet, two versions priced at USD 149 ai