- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees BazmeeHappy with \'Phantom\' response, says SaifKangana is content being singleHot cover girls of September 2015Sonam is hot, says HrithikI have beautiful relationship with Akshay: John AbrahamSonam impressed by Hrithik\'s humilityParineeti's hot photoshoot for 'The Juice'It is Confirmed now that Rani Mukerji is pregnantNana Patekar\'s temper is justified: John Abraham
The Delhi High Court revoked the conferment of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar (RKPP) 20
George Clooney to star in Brad Bird's Alien Movie '1952'? Last Updated : 10 Nov 2012 05:04:35 PM IST file photo: George Clooney
Hollywood star George Clooney is in talks to join "1952", which has "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" director Brad Bird serving as the helmer.
Details of what character 51-year-old Clooney, 51, will play are still kept secret. The story centres on "a man who makes contact with aliens on Earth", reported online media.
The movie has tapped "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof and "Lost" co-creator Jeff Jensen. Lindelof will also serve as the producer.
As for Clooney, the Oscar-winning thespian has "The Monuments Men" as his next project. He will not only star in it, but also direct and co-write the script alongside Grant Heslove.
Clooney has tapped a number of high-profile stars, such as Daniel Craig, Jean Dujardin, Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett among others, as the cast members.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In his second Bollywood outing "Force2", Tahir Bhasin is donning a negative character agai
- Rishi celebrates birthday with Ranbir, Neetu
- Aadesh Shrivastava critical, doctors stop chemo
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' trailer released: Watch now
- SRK reaches 15m fan following on Twitter
- Like to work with Sonam: Hrithik
- John doesn't blame Nana Patekar for short temper
- Amanda Peterson no more
- Salman to shoot for 'Bigg Boss 9' promos in Karjat
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.