- Ranveer, Parineeti in 'Kill Dil'Jas Arora to share screen with Sunny LeoneSee sexy cleavage of Vaani KapoorMovies: Kareena\'s loss is others gainWorld\'s most expensive supercarDeepika Padukone's Ranveer effectSalman Khan ridicules Aamir KhanAmericans excited over Shah Rukh Khan\'s \'Slam\' tourHrithik crowns Miss Gujarati JalsoArjun Kapoor skips Mithibai college visit
National badminton coach Pullela Gopichand is all set to expand his network of coaching f
Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor Last Updated : 14 Jun 2014 12:32:59 PM IST Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor (File Photo)
Former Liquor Barron Vijay Mallya’s son Sidhartha Mallya has given up the family business to pursue acting career in Hollywood.Sidhartha has now settled in Loss Angles and doing entertainment course to kick off new journey of his life after there is nothing much left in inherited family business, which was started by his grandfather and expanded and subsequently lost by his father Vijay Mallya.The sprits business (UB group) is now taken over by Diageo while beer business is being run by Heineken. The Chemicals & Fertilizers business based in Mangalore is now Saroj Poddar and Shailesh Mehta. The Kingfisher Airlines, which was started by Vijay Mallya for his only son Sidhartha on his birthday has also been suspended and Banks are struggling hard to recover the debt amount Rs 7000 cr.So, Junior Mallya’s decision to pursue an acting career seems wise. Sidhartha has now registered his name as Sid.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After working together in 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', actor Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra
- Deepika Padukone miffed with a leading daily
- Jas Arora to share screen with Sunny Leone
- 'Satyamev Jayate' to start from Oct 5th
- See sexy cleavage of Vaani Kapoor
- Movies: Kareena's loss is others gain
- Deepika Padukone's Ranveer effect
- Salman Khan ridicules Aamir Khan
- Americans excited over Shah Rukh Khan's 'Slam' tour
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Computer peripherals player Intex Technologies has launched a smartphone priced at Rs 2,