- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayedDeepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriageHema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-naniOMG! Is Aamir Khan taking steroids?Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway stationTry these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years ago
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor Last Updated : 14 Jun 2014 12:32:59 PM IST Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor (File Photo)
Former Liquor Barron Vijay Mallya’s son Sidhartha Mallya has given up the family business to pursue acting career in Hollywood.Sidhartha has now settled in Loss Angles and doing entertainment course to kick off new journey of his life after there is nothing much left in inherited family business, which was started by his grandfather and expanded and subsequently lost by his father Vijay Mallya.The sprits business (UB group) is now taken over by Diageo while beer business is being run by Heineken. The Chemicals & Fertilizers business based in Mangalore is now Saroj Poddar and Shailesh Mehta. The Kingfisher Airlines, which was started by Vijay Mallya for his only son Sidhartha on his birthday has also been suspended and Banks are struggling hard to recover the debt amount Rs 7000 cr.So, Junior Mallya’s decision to pursue an acting career seems wise. Sidhartha has now registered his name as Sid.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
India's megastar Amitabh Bachchan inaugurated the third edition of the India by the Nile f
- Why Katrina-Ranbir starrer Jagga Jasoos is getting delayed
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- OMG! Is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con