- 12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor Last Updated : 14 Jun 2014 12:32:59 PM IST Sidhartha Mallya leaves family business to become an actor (File Photo)
Former Liquor Barron Vijay Mallya’s son Sidhartha Mallya has given up the family business to pursue acting career in Hollywood.Sidhartha has now settled in Loss Angles and doing entertainment course to kick off new journey of his life after there is nothing much left in inherited family business, which was started by his grandfather and expanded and subsequently lost by his father Vijay Mallya.The sprits business (UB group) is now taken over by Diageo while beer business is being run by Heineken. The Chemicals & Fertilizers business based in Mangalore is now Saroj Poddar and Shailesh Mehta. The Kingfisher Airlines, which was started by Vijay Mallya for his only son Sidhartha on his birthday has also been suspended and Banks are struggling hard to recover the debt amount Rs 7000 cr.So, Junior Mallya’s decision to pursue an acting career seems wise. Sidhartha has now registered his name as Sid.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Arpita Khan, Salman Khan's darling sister is celebrating her birthday in Barcelona in styl
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
- Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
- YRF to debut on US TV now!
- Akshara Haasan to walk ramp for Bridal show
- Sonakshi excited for Dawood's sister role
- AIB now to spoof Bollywood party songs
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that