- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Hrithik Roshan replaces estranged wife Sussanne Last Updated : 14 Jan 2014 03:29:06 PM IST File photo: Hrithik Roshan
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, who has started a new innings after his separation from wife Sussanne, will soon move out of his father's house.
Post separation with wife Suzanne, Hrithik will leave the huge duplex apartment in El Palazzo and move to a new plush, sea-facing apartment in Juhu.
The 'Krrish 3' actor lives in El Palazzo with his parent -- filmmaker Rakesh Roshan and Pinki Roshan.
The Roshans have the 8th, 9th, and the 10th floor in El Palazzo and Hrithik lives on level nine. There is a common entertainment area and a gymnasium on the tenth floor.
The high-rise qualifies as one of the most sought after and costly properties in the city. Then why is Hrithik moving out of plush well-equipped home?
Well, the actor is moving out temporarily as the apartment, which was done by his wife Sussanne, needs renovation and Hrithik this time around the interior will be done by John Abraham’s brother Alan Abraham.
It seems like the heartthrob has moved ahead after separation and wants to replace everything related to his estranged wife Sussanne and that is why he has replaced her with a new designer.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of