- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movieMahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failureIs Navya Naveli in love?Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film Festival
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
'Satyagraha' not based on Anna Hazare's: Prakash Jha Last Updated : 10 Apr 2013 01:03:30 PM IST File photo: Prakash Jha
"The film is not based on Anna Hazare's movement, but there may be few similarities between it and the Lokpal agitation. The movie is about the problems faced by youths and their thinking," Jha told reporters in Bhopal on Tuesday night.
Besides Jha, the star cast of the film, including its lead actor megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Rao were also present on the occasion.
"'Satyagarha' is an expression of youth's discontentment despite their expectations of a clean system, good politics and better life, the system is unable to fulfil their aspirations. The film attempts to highlight these shortcomings," Jha added.
The film would hit the screens by August 15.
Jha said that he is fond of Bhopal and 'Satyagraha' is his fourth film shot in this city.
"It has given an opportunity to a number of local artists to play a role in the film," the director, who made films like 'Gangaajal', 'Apaharan', 'Raajneeti' and 'Aarakshan', said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The first look of Vidya Balan's upcoming Marathi debut film “Ekk Albela” has been unve
- Harman Baweja's brother's 'personal' video leaked online
- Sonu Nigam to undergo knee surgery on June 7
- 'Kammati Paadam' strikes gold at the box office
- Tom Hiddleston in 'advanced talks' for 25th Bond movie
- Justin Bieber poses in underwear
- Mahesh Babu takes 'full responsibility' for 'Brahmotsavam' failure
- Fardeen Khan responds to bodyshamers
- Johny who? asks Harman Baweja
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T