- Juhi says tv is no longer small mediumThe 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
'Satyagraha' not based on Anna Hazare's: Prakash Jha Last Updated : 10 Apr 2013 01:03:30 PM IST File photo: Prakash Jha
"The film is not based on Anna Hazare's movement, but there may be few similarities between it and the Lokpal agitation. The movie is about the problems faced by youths and their thinking," Jha told reporters in Bhopal on Tuesday night.
Besides Jha, the star cast of the film, including its lead actor megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Rao were also present on the occasion.
"'Satyagarha' is an expression of youth's discontentment despite their expectations of a clean system, good politics and better life, the system is unable to fulfil their aspirations. The film attempts to highlight these shortcomings," Jha added.
The film would hit the screens by August 15.
Jha said that he is fond of Bhopal and 'Satyagraha' is his fourth film shot in this city.
"It has given an opportunity to a number of local artists to play a role in the film," the director, who made films like 'Gangaajal', 'Apaharan', 'Raajneeti' and 'Aarakshan', said.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Juhi Parmar says Television is no longer small medium.
- Keith returns to 'Bigg Boss 9'
- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in Goa
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"