- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk7 most popular food mythsSalman-Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer-DeepikaPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an event
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
'Satyagraha' not based on Anna Hazare's: Prakash Jha Last Updated : 10 Apr 2013 01:03:30 PM IST File photo: Prakash Jha
"The film is not based on Anna Hazare's movement, but there may be few similarities between it and the Lokpal agitation. The movie is about the problems faced by youths and their thinking," Jha told reporters in Bhopal on Tuesday night.
Besides Jha, the star cast of the film, including its lead actor megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Rao were also present on the occasion.
"'Satyagarha' is an expression of youth's discontentment despite their expectations of a clean system, good politics and better life, the system is unable to fulfil their aspirations. The film attempts to highlight these shortcomings," Jha added.
The film would hit the screens by August 15.
Jha said that he is fond of Bhopal and 'Satyagraha' is his fourth film shot in this city.
"It has given an opportunity to a number of local artists to play a role in the film," the director, who made films like 'Gangaajal', 'Apaharan', 'Raajneeti' and 'Aarakshan', said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Wondering when you will be able to see your favorite actress on screen again?? Here is a l
- Bollywood has gone Sports crazy
- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk
- Khloe K speaks about her vagina on camera
- Salman, Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer, Deepika
- Sonakshi copies boxer Laila Ali’s look in Holiday
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
To experience a massage with a difference, tourists are flocking to an elephant camp in Th
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.