- Kalki at grand finale of Max FashionStunning Miss Sri LankaPICS: Elephant grumble tells his ageMovie Review: QueenKat in Sri Lanka to be with RanbirPICS: Meet Subhash Ghai’s new girl MishtiPriyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 women
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
'Satyagraha' not based on Anna Hazare's: Prakash Jha Last Updated : 10 Apr 2013 01:03:30 PM IST File photo: Prakash Jha
"The film is not based on Anna Hazare's movement, but there may be few similarities between it and the Lokpal agitation. The movie is about the problems faced by youths and their thinking," Jha told reporters in Bhopal on Tuesday night.
Besides Jha, the star cast of the film, including its lead actor megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Rao were also present on the occasion.
"'Satyagarha' is an expression of youth's discontentment despite their expectations of a clean system, good politics and better life, the system is unable to fulfil their aspirations. The film attempts to highlight these shortcomings," Jha added.
The film would hit the screens by August 15.
Jha said that he is fond of Bhopal and 'Satyagraha' is his fourth film shot in this city.
"It has given an opportunity to a number of local artists to play a role in the film," the director, who made films like 'Gangaajal', 'Apaharan', 'Raajneeti' and 'Aarakshan', said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin at the grand finale of Max Fashion Icon 2014, in New Delh
- In PICS: Sussanne Khan’s dinner with mystery man
- Funny english version of Chaar Bottle Vodka lyrics
- Watch: Hot Alia and Arjun Kapoor in song ‘OFFO’
- Movie Review: Queen
- Video: Sunny Leone's photoshoot for Ragini MMS2
- Priyanka Chopra turns politician!
- Love in the air: Kat in Lanka to spend time with Ranbir
- PICS: Meet Subhash Gahi’s new girl Mishti
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric