- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Sports Minister Vijay Goel said talented javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra, who recently scrip
- Narsingh doping: Banned substance can be detected months later
- Volleyball body gives green light to Russiaa Rio squad
- Coach Guardiola imposed strict diet: Man City defender Clichy
- Morales promises rewards for Bolivia's medallists in Rio
- Kerala HC asks AFI to include athlete Raghavan in Olympic squad
'Satyagraha' not based on Anna Hazare's: Prakash Jha Last Updated : 10 Apr 2013 01:03:30 PM IST File photo: Prakash Jha
"The film is not based on Anna Hazare's movement, but there may be few similarities between it and the Lokpal agitation. The movie is about the problems faced by youths and their thinking," Jha told reporters in Bhopal on Tuesday night.
Besides Jha, the star cast of the film, including its lead actor megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Rao were also present on the occasion.
"'Satyagarha' is an expression of youth's discontentment despite their expectations of a clean system, good politics and better life, the system is unable to fulfil their aspirations. The film attempts to highlight these shortcomings," Jha added.
The film would hit the screens by August 15.
Jha said that he is fond of Bhopal and 'Satyagraha' is his fourth film shot in this city.
"It has given an opportunity to a number of local artists to play a role in the film," the director, who made films like 'Gangaajal', 'Apaharan', 'Raajneeti' and 'Aarakshan', said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Vidya Balan loves traditional jewellery and says she used to wear jhumkas worth Rs
- We have forgotten about humanity: Priyanka Chopra
- 'Force 2' a very action heavy film: Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Explorer Levison Wood's Himalayan journey to air in India
- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek Bachchan
- Find Malayalam industry to be very progressive: Priya Anand
- Want to do hardcore love story: Raashi
- Watch: 'Kala Chashma' the party groover from 'Baar Baar Dekho'
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an